Doing a read for a read!

Hey!! So I recently published my story, but it hasn’t’ gotten an reads yet. So I was hoping to do a read for a read maybe! Let me know if your interested and give me the name of your story! My story is called Writing our path ( my user is Stargurl obviously) and it is about two girls Lucy and Eve (LGBT) . So this is the description of my story on the app: Lucy can’t resist Eve. She is bold, confident, and beautiful. Can Lucy and Eve get past the judgments and dark secrets of the past and finally be together? So let me know if your interested! I would love to hear from you and look forward to reading your stories! Stay Safe!

1 Like

Sure, I’ll give it a read and are you on instagram?

Title: A Prince’s Curse
By: lanafrazer_episode
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Style: Limelight
Description: Cursed for eternity, shocked by his betrothed, he will not stop until he finds a solution to end his curse. What will become of his betrothed? Will he find a cure or love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6490473514205184

Cover:

@Stargurl going to give u a heads up on the necklace that your character with blonde hair is wearing. this is a cultural asset, and yr character can not wear it.

Oh my gosh really? Im sorry I had no idea, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

It’s okay, no problem, and I am really enjoying your story so far. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Looks great I can’t wait to read it! And thank you for responding. Im actually not on Instagram yet, I only have a personal account. Thinking about setting one up though!

1 Like

Aw thank you so much!! This means a lot to me!!

1 Like

That’s great! and you should! Because I’ll be promoting it on @lana_epi_reads so other’s can check it out. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Awesome!! Thank you so much for everything!

1 Like

Since, this is yr first story, its really great! :heart::fire:

1 Like

Wow this is AMAZING!! Thank you so much! Also I want to apologize for any errors in the story, going back and realized I must have missed things when I was revising, hope to get better! Thank you for all your support!!!

1 Like

Hi so I saw your Instagram story (from my private account) and I saw that you said the religious necklaces were not allowed if the character was not Jewish. But I when I gave her the necklace i intended for her to be Jewish. I actually have lots of family members who are Jewish. Which is why I wanted the character to be. And I wanted to clear up if that was allowed or not? Thank you for all your advice and support so far!

1 Like

Alright, if your character is Jewish then she can wear the necklace.

oh ok cool! Thank you so much!! I was kinda confused lol

1 Like

Hi I like to do r4r. I will send you screen shot when I am done, please do the same
Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hello there! You stay safe, too!
If you’d like to do a R4R, lmk! If your story has more than 3 episodes, I’d prefer to only read the first 3 for the R4R.

If you could check out my new story, Queer: Supercut, it would mean a lot to me!

Author: Meghan M
Description: Julia has always been a hopeless romantic, but when she gets a dream of kissing a stranger, she knows that this stranger is “the one”. Is it just a dream or will it be a reality?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867419925577728
Genre: Adventure
Cover:

Current Reads: 5
Instagram: meg.thewriter

Hi these stories look soo good I can’t wait to read them! My story is called Writing our Path, and here is the description:
Author: Stargurl
Description: Lucy can’t resist Eve. She is bold, confident, and beautiful. Can Lucy and Eve get past the judgments and dark secrets of the past and finally be together?
Genre: Romance
Cover:

Hi! i just finished reading your story! i really enjoyed it! it was cute! i only noticed a few spot directing issues where characters were showing up one at a time. that can easily be fixed with the “&” command!

Thank you so much!!! It makes me so happy that you enjoyed it! Also thank you for this advice this is so helpful! And I am actually going back and fixing a few errors and adding some things to make it flow more naturally these updates will be out with the next chapter! Thank you again for reading! It means the world to me!

1 Like