Doing a read for a read!

Author: Enigma
Title: The Black Berets
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes : 4 (more on the way)
Style: Limelight
Description: You wake up in the forest, bruised and battered and without any memory of who you are. After a terrifying discovery you are taken into safety, but the hunt for you has just begun…
(multiple endings)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6101867142774784

My goal is to have long (minimun 10 minutes each), gem free chapters in wich your choices makes a difference to the story. There will also be multiple endings.

Cover nya

I’ll post pics from your three chapters and then you can do the same :slight_smile:

Hi! So I actually don’t have an Instagram yet for my story, Im honestly not sure how to make one and not delete my personal account. I would love to read your story though! This looks super good! Until I figure things out with Instagram, could I advertise it here? I promise once I get things set up with Instagram I will promote it there as well :slightly_smiling_face:

OK! Edit! I just set up another Instagram account! There was some troubles figuring it out like accidentally almost deleting my personal account, but we are all good now! My account name is stargurl.episode!

Hi there! Here’s my story if you would like to do a read4read. It’s called The art of love and it’s a romcom.

Hi, how could you add your story image and link?

if you are using chrome, for some reason it won’t allow links and images. I had to switch to safari. Or at least that’s how it worked for me.

Thank you very much, by the way, your story interested me. I’ll read it.

thank you :relaxed:

Hi! So I read your story and it was so good!!

Hey! Just read you story! I love it so much its so cute and I feel like super relatable me, me also considering myself a bit of a hopeless romantic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would love to do a read4read with you! This story looks super cute!( and I love rom coms!)

Yay! adding your story right now :blue_heart:

I’ll do r4r if you’d like

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

Hi there, just finished your story and wanted to say that is was super cute and I really liked it :blue_heart:

Aww thank you so much! This means a ton to me! Just started your story and I am really enjoying it so far! :purple_heart: Just to let you know, I am really sorry for any errors that were in there, and i am fixing them now. The updates will be out with the new chapter! Have a wonderful day and hope your staying healthy!

Thanks :relaxed: And no worries, I know how hard it is starting out and those things don’t bother me. Hope you have a wonderful day as well and stay healthy too! Let me know any feedback about my story. :blue_heart:

1 Like