Doing animations while a character is speaking (solved)

So I want to make a scene where 2 characters (Eden and Bad guy 2) are throwing punches while someone (Blaze) is speaking. But for some reason every time i try this Blaze starts speaking after they finish the sequence of animations. Help :sob:

Here’s my script

Summary

&BAD GUY 2 starts punch_jab AND EDEN starts punch_receive THEN pause for 2

@EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1

BLAZE
Did you guys infultrate the bunker yet?

Instead of “@” you have to put “&” instead

1 Like

I did that but it just skips all the animations after “@EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1” and skips to Blaze speaking

I’m not a coder
try;
@EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1 & BLAZE
Did you guys infultrate the bunker yet?

or smth

1 Like

alright i’ll try

I just know there’s an ‘&’ somewhere

1 Like

it didn’t work. It just came up as an error

If you want all of those lines to happen at the same time BLAZE is talking, you have to use the & sign and combine all lines onto just one line

&BAD GUY 2 starts punch_jab AND EDEN starts punch_receive THEN pause for 2 then EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for
1 then EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1 then EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1 then EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1 then EDEN starts punch_jab is BAD GUY 2 starts punch_receive THEN pause for 1

1 Like

mk i’ll try it right now

it’s still not working. It gave me an error because it “wasn’t valid directing”

I just combined all of your lines onto one line, but you have errors in your original lines. You have “is” between the commands. You need to change them all to “and”

1 Like

alrightt

oop nvm thank you for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.