Doing background

Cool : )
Ask your sister and let me know who it from too because I would love to use it, too, that is if Iā€™m allowed by the artist :grin:

Ok ,sure !

Would you like me to edit characters in? If so, Iā€™ll need a little details, such as what you want the characters to look like and the poses they are doing.

Ok sure
Ink female:
Skin: Toffee
Hair: Diva/Black
Eye/Eye color: Upturned Bold/Purple
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Full round
Pose: Dance_whip
Eyebrows: Defined natural

Okay, sorry that I didnā€™t answer very fast, it doesnā€™t send me the notification because you didnā€™t reply directly to me. I should have it done in like 10 minutes.

Nvm, I lied, I apologize Iā€™m having a few complications with my internet, but I got it fixed now

Here she is! Let me know if you would like anything changed.

2 Likes

Cool : )
Yes, I actually took the image above and put it into the search engine and it gave me results for iphone wallpaper : )
Thank you for taking your time to do this though : )
Unfortunately, Iā€™m not so sure if I can use it- I hope iphone wallpapers are allowed to be used in Episode stories, but Iā€™m not so sureā€¦

1 Like

Oh my gosh, @MadisonW you are a lifesaver! Thatā€™s been on my mind for some time, no joke, but I was too scared to use them :sweat_smile: and now someone amazing has helped me : )
This literally means a lot to me :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you i will mention you in my storyšŸ˜Š

And yes, i guess its from my sister

Its called red and blue smokeā€¦ thank you @MadisonW

1 Like

Thank you thank you soooooo much youā€™re a lifesaver :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Youā€™re welcome! you donā€™t have to credit me if you donā€™t want to I donā€™t really care if you do or not.

No no you deserve it. This is my first storyā€¦ anyway iā€™m now going to add it

Well, thank you so much, and I wish you the best on your story! What is it called?, I might like to read it some day. Or do you not have it posted yet.

I havenā€™t posted it yet but itā€™s called is it Love <3

Anyway, good night!!!

Moved to Art Resources since this is an art request. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: