Doing cover requests

Hey! Kinda in the mood, so I want to make some covers. I’ll give it 5 spots only, as I want to do it just today/tomorrow.

Just fill the form:
Story name
Story author
Brief story description: what you think is important for your story, and what kind of mood you want to be on the cover.
Characters description: How you want your characters on the cover to look like (eyebrows, hair etc.)

Here are some covers I made

Covers made for requests in this thread

9ad21caf684b1ec13cc85f23626e26e8b0963993_1_362x499

5 Likes

These are really good

1 Like

would you consider joining our group? you’re really good

2 Likes

I donnow. I’m sorta in another group. But they are not active at all ;( Are you active?

3 Likes

we haven’t opened yet because we’re still recruiting, but we will be active as soon as we’re open

1 Like

Then I’ll gladly join. Just count me in, and text when you are all set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awesome, could you please fill out the form on my thread?

1 Like

Send me link, hon :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Your covers look so good! Let me know if you are interested to make a cover for me!

Story name Scars
Story author inxmyxeyes
Brief story description: the most important person in my story is Eve. She’s owner of her own company. But, also, she is well known hitwoman. The story is about her life… present life mixed with flesbacks to show why she is like this right now.
Characters description: She’s ruthless and washed from any feelings for unknown. She cares only about her best friends, Aria and Em. She can kill without a blink. In front of everyone she never shows fear or pain, it doesn’t matter what kind of situation she is in right now, but after all, inside, she is fighting with her past nightmares.

The story name is Scars, because the past left a lot of scars on her body and soul.

1 Like

I mean, how you want your characters to look like :slight_smile: also if it’s Ink or Limelight

Ink! I just forgot to add screenshot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do it :slight_smile: Most likely you’ll get it tomorrow, but I’ll try today, as you are the first one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not trying to cause drama but maybe you should pm her instead :tulip:

it’s already done, we’re not talking about it anymore

@fcukforcookies what software do you use

Just photoshop.

1 Like

Ok thank you. On pc or phone

On PC :smiley: Phone is too small for these things

1 Like