Doing cover requests

I donnow. I’m sorta in another group. But they are not active at all ;( Are you active?

3 Likes

we haven’t opened yet because we’re still recruiting, but we will be active as soon as we’re open

1 Like

Could anyone make me a cover for a new story?

Then I’ll gladly join. Just count me in, and text when you are all set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awesome, could you please fill out the form on my thread?

1 Like

Send me link, hon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Your covers look so good! Let me know if you are interested to make a cover for me!

Story name Scars
Story author inxmyxeyes
Brief story description: the most important person in my story is Eve. She’s owner of her own company. But, also, she is well known hitwoman. The story is about her life… present life mixed with flesbacks to show why she is like this right now.
Characters description: She’s ruthless and washed from any feelings for unknown. She cares only about her best friends, Aria and Em. She can kill without a blink. In front of everyone she never shows fear or pain, it doesn’t matter what kind of situation she is in right now, but after all, inside, she is fighting with her past nightmares.

The story name is Scars, because the past left a lot of scars on her body and soul.

1 Like

I mean, how you want your characters to look like :slight_smile: also if it’s Ink or Limelight

0 Likes

Ink! I just forgot to add screenshot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do it :slight_smile: Most likely you’ll get it tomorrow, but I’ll try today, as you are the first one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not trying to cause drama but maybe you should pm her instead :tulip:

0 Likes

it’s already done, we’re not talking about it anymore

0 Likes

@fcukforcookies what software do you use

0 Likes

Just photoshop.

1 Like

Ok thank you. On pc or phone

0 Likes

On PC :smiley: Phone is too small for these things

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking for someone who could do my art cover and then the heavens sent you right to my notifications panel, so i sincerely from the deep cages of my heart, plead that you please do a page cover for me.
STORY NAME: HIS EBONY NIGHT,HER IVORY SUN.
STORY AUTHOR: JESSICA_H
BRIEF STORY DESCRIPTION: Its African centered, two kingdoms, a prince and a princess, The princess comes from a polyandry household, the prince from a monogamous one, so basically their kingdoms are centered around that too. It’s modern Africa, on the princess side they wear regal long, gold -touched garments with prints, BLUE , NAVY, is their royal colour. And on the prince’s side they have an almost indian, silk texture to their clothing but with an African feel.
CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: the prince is albino, skin tone is neutral 01, hair is a short face and platinum blonde, eyes monolid slender, eyes colour brown light,face is diamond soft, nose button round, and lips, full heart natural
her description is the contrast, eyes are also brown light, hair is long black dreadlocks, skin colour is copper 09, nose is round button, her lips are full round and pouty

0 Likes

Limelight, right?
BTW, your story seems interesting :slight_smile:

0 Likes

YES, limelight and thank you i just hope my writing is displayed in that manner too, oh and yes limelight, and please give my princess a shimmer gold glow to her make up. Can the cover have like the contrast of the sun and moon, you know what lemme shut up you are the artist here. Fly with it!

1 Like