Covers- closed until summer

My Instagram is mads.epii
Small cover
Story title is SuperNatural
Background : Bar or party area

Ok awesome! I’ll do it asap I wake up in the morning since I can’t really focus rn :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!!! And take your time, I don’t want to rush you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes ma’am again thank you, can’t wait to see it. Let me know if you need anything else from me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of background would you like and would you like it as a large or small cover??:heart:

1 Like

would you like me to put your author name of the cover and would you like it as a small or large cover.

Hi… i am needing a cover for my story hoping you can help Xx

Things that i might need in it are:
-a tan girl
-a blonde guy

• the story is about like an apocalypse so maybe that helps
  • maybe a car
    these are just ideas i kind of want to give you freedom to make it your own :slight_smile:

thanks xx
-Giorgie

1 Like

We are happy to help but please fill out one of the things put on here.

Basic:

Skin

Hair

Hair color

Eyebrows

Eyebrow color if LL

Eyes

Eye color

Face

Nose

Lips

Lips color

Outfit:

Pose:

Type of background:

LL or Ink

A city, to be more specific Atlanta and I’d like for it to be a large cover please. The title is called Cutting Ties

Hi can i plz have a small cover plz. This is for INK. The story is called The Girl And The Moon.

Female:

Skin: Toffee

Hair: Beach Wave

Hair color: Black

Eyebrows: Defined Natural

Eyes: Upturned Luxe

Eye color: Hickory

Face: Oval

Nose: Upturned

Lips: Classic

Lips color: Taupe

Outfit: Ankle Booties (Chocolate), Navy Blue Girly Suspender Dress, Blue Victorian Blouse

Pose: walk_rear

Type of background: A background with a moon in the distance so the girl can be looking back at it.

Well be right on that and Ill add you to the list.

LL please!

Is there an instagram or DM place I can personally message you on?

yes you can DM me on Instagram ill make any episode one just for these It gonna be called Nora_Writes

I can’t seem to find your instagram?

okay

What outfit?

Something like those two outfits

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like