Doing Edit Requests (INK) <3

Hello! I’m currently doing edit requests for anyone that needs artwork, or a cover done for their story! Below are some examples of my previous work so you know what to expect. Send me your character info and your overall idea for the edit as well as any other details (title, piercings, tattoos, etc) And once I respond I’ll have it done likely within a week <3 When I post edits or send them on the forum, they will have a small watermark but I will send the edit to you through Instagram without the watermark as long as your give credit. I really love editing INK characters and think this would be a fun hobby, so please feel free to send me your requests! :smiley:

8 Likes

Will request sometime in future for my story !

Your work is amazing !

1 Like

Aw thank you so much you’re so sweet :heartpulse: :sob:

1 Like

Your work is amazingggg!! :sob: :heart: :pleading_face: :blob_hearts: :sparkles:

1 Like

Hello lovely! Your art is stunning. Quick question do we request here or on insta? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

You can do them here! Just send me character details and I’ll get started right away <3

1 Like

TY LOVEE :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Here you go lovely!

My overall idea is kind of like a soft sad vibe to it. For a pose if possible I love your last example I would like something like that but the characters both have sad expressions and she has tears running down her face (if possible again!) And for a background any background with a bedroom and or classroom. (Whichever one you can find!)

Thank you so much girlie your art is beautiful! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Got it! I’ll lyk when it’s done!

1 Like

Here you are! Please make sure you credit me when using this piece, and you can send me your Instagram so I can DM you one without the watermark

3 Likes