Doing free art cover/art scene (only LL)

Well, I’m getting bored and idk what to do so I was thinking if anyone need free art scene or art cover for their story I can help them. You just have to credit me @dix_epiwrites. If you need you can request me here. Just send me your character deets, outfits and desired pose. I’m only accepting 2 request at this time. Also please mention what BG you want for your art scene/story cover.

Example

Please remember this is not an art shop.

6 Likes

Hey, your Art is amazing :heart:
I would like to request a cover-

Female

Body: Female Athletic Body (Neutral- 3)
Brow: Arched Natural (Black)
Hair: Long Wavy Blowout (platinum white)
eyes: Deepset Downturned (Blue-green)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Rose light nude gloss)

Outfit

Wrapped Zipper Leather Black, Pearl Earrings Grey White, Cross Cropped Halter Top Cotton Complex Color (Grey Light)

Male

Body: Male Athletic Body (Neutral 4)
Brow: Arched Medium (Black)
Hair: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Brunteee brown)
eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Grey Cool)
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight pointed
Lips : Medium heart (Neutral medium nude mate)

outfit

pose

**Both large and small
Background Anything under the moon(as my story is a werewolf story)
(I can send if u want)

1 Like

Hi! If you want to you could help me out with an art scene for my first story ever :slight_smile:
I’ll give you as much information as possible:

Female Character:
Body: Female Athletic / Skin tone: Neutral 02 / Eyebrows: Arched Natural, color Dark Brown / Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid, color Platinum White / Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye, color Ice Blue / Face: Diamond Defined Contour / Nose: Round Button / Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin, color Rose Light Nude Matte. Elisa also has Freckles Heavy (04-07)

Male Character:
Body: Male Athletic / Skin tone: Gold 05 / Eyebrows: Furrowed Raised S, color Black / Hair: Medium Messy Fluffy Parted, color Black Dark / Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken, color Brown Light / Face: Chiseled Angular / Nose: Straight Pointed / Lips: Medium Heart, color Neutral Medium Nude Matte.

For the background you can choose something like that they’re standing on a balcony at night outside the male’s bedroom with a view over the city or anything that looks like that. =)

As pose I would like the male to kiss the female passionately and while holding her face a little bit. The girl has her arms around his neck or around his waist or as a third option she’s leaning against the balcony’s railing, it’s totally up to you, surprise me! It’s also a side view like your last one there, but then with the city view and everything.
The rest is totally up to you! I’m glad with anything! I hope you’ll help me out. :slight_smile:

Zoomed face Jackson

I also added photos of how they actually look to make it easier for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Request accepted… Umm about BG, I did make one related to werewolf… Umm I’ll send that one to you privately if you mean something like that.

Also do you have any deadline?

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the community. Bdw I’ve already accepted two request as I mentioned that I’m taking two request at this time. But I can make your ones but I guess I’ll need more time. Umm if you’re okay with that the I guess I can help you with your art.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry… I was working on my reply when Lena.writes also posted so I thought there was a spot left when I didn’t see any other ones.
Yeah don’t worry take your time, mine doesn’t really have an early deadline :wink: Just let me know when you’re working on it! Thank you very much for taking mine as well <3

1 Like

Thank you sm for accepting :two_hearts:
And Yeah you can send me at pm.

Nope, I don’t have any. Take as much time you need :blush:

1 Like

Hey that’s fine. Actually someone DM me on Insta so it looks like there is a spot left. Don’t worry since you don’t have any deadline, I’ll let you know when I start working on your art :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Okay that’s perfect. I’ll let you know when I start working on your characters.

1 Like

Thank you!

Your profile is hidden so I couldn’t PM you… Lol :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh, I forgot :joy:
But you can contact me on ig @/malena.epi

1 Like

Lol… I’ll DM you

1 Like

Sorry but I can’t reach you there either :woman_facepalming:

Character details one

Female Athletic Body (Neutral 3)
Arched Natural (Blackjet)
Long Curls (Chestnut Brown)
Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Hazel)
Diamond Defined Contour
Defined Natural
Full Heart Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)

Thin Strap Ruffle Dress Polyester Complex Color (Red)
Chunky Heel Thigh High Boots Suede Complex Color (Black)
Lace Sleep Bralette Lace Grey Black
Quilted Pattern Panelling Belted Open Jacket Grey Cool Dark
Tights Gradient Transparent Gradient Black
Beaded Choker Pendant Metal Gold

Pose for First Character

Second Character

Female Generic Body (Neutral 3)
Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Straight Medium (Ginger Red)
Monolid Slender (Blue Deep)
Heart Soft
Grecian Soft
Full Heart Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Matte)

Off Shoulder Ruched Dress Cotton Complex Color (Red)
Heeled Close Toed Ankle Boot Suede True Brown
Chained Pendant Simple Crystal Diamond

Pose for second character

36279356dea3bc28e8fd1ac175fd4a33

Background

Summary

Placement

First Character in front upper right
Second Character on Stairs

1 Like

R u still accepting requests???

ur arts soo pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey I’m so sorry but I have already accepted 3 requests… I can’t take more… I’m really sorry :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Unfortunately no, I can’t accept more requests
:pensive:… Sorry…

Bdw thank you so much

Alright it’s okay I’m an artist myself I’m busy with requests also I understand.

1 Like

Thank you for your understanding :hugs:

1 Like