Doing free art drawn - OPEN!

Hey! I decided to do some free art drawings to update my commission examples. If you’d like to be a model, comment your details below and a pose. Only ONE person art though! :smiling_face:
PS: I won’t do all!

If you want me to do a cover or something else for you, my commissions are open! You can pm me and we’ll talk about the details :heart:

24 Likes

Hey u can use my character with whatever pose if u wish !

2 Likes

Can you do for my character sis?

1 Like

5 Likes

Hey!
If you still need some models, here is mine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Do wherever you want!

Kiki

And your style is gorgeous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck with comms soon! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Tysm ! I love it :heart_eyes:!

1 Like

3 Likes

I haven’t been on the forums in a long time, and this is a great thread to come across! Thank you for the opportunity! :slight_smile:
If you want to get some practice with male characters, you’re more than welcome to use my male MC as a model! Thank you in advance! Here are his details. ^.^

5 Likes

2 Likes

Edit: Just updating this post with my updated CC, your art is beautiful :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @Isabelaepisode! Hope you are doing well :hugs::two_hearts: If you still need some models, here’s my character card:

My character card is made by @Salbat.Author :hugs::two_hearts:
Have a good day/evening/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Take care, Christina <3

2 Likes

Thank you for crediting me! 🫶🏻 :hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Do you mind being drawn with a glass of champagne?

1 Like

No, of course not! I’m ok with everything! :green_heart:

1 Like

Short, medium or long nails?

1 Like

Hey! If you want, you can post your character details and the pose. I can’t guarantee I’ll do yours though. I’ve been really busy so I’m just random picking models to draw! :smiling_face:

I will go with medium but will be happy with anything! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Others versions 😉

10 Likes

Do you want the necklace your character is wearing on the character card to be on the art?

1 Like