¤ doing ink edits ¤

Megan’s arms can be like they are in the second pose I sent and Nate’s other one in his waist pleease

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for art edits. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

so doing the primping pose, correct?

1 Like

Yes!

ok! Gracias. your edit will be done soon :smile:

Thank you!!

1 Like

@episode_mm how’re these? I wasn’t sure on where you wanted your insta to go on the edit soo… :joy:

NO WORDS

Original

Darker Filter

WORDS

Original

Darker Filter

I wasn’t sure what kind of filter you would want for this edit either… so feel free to ask me to change it or anything : )

remember to credit when in use ! dm me with further concerns :relaxed:

1 Like

omg I LOVED IT THANK YOU :sob::heart:

1 Like

im glad you like it! i was excited to do your request :see_no_evil:

It’s amazing!!! I’ll use it as outro in the following chapters I post!

1 Like

awesome! :heart::smiley: tysm for requesting

1 Like

Hello! Here are the details:

• Character details

I do not mind if you edit the hair! But if you can, make the hair messy a bit, but in a hot way lol

• Clothes
    The names exactly and whether the clothes are from ink or limelight (please remember that some limelight clothes do not work for ink.)

You can put her in a red dress (anything that’s the same color as her lipstick) and put her hair as straight instead of the messy ponytail

• Pose
    Please explain and include a photo reference of the pose you would like. Also whether you would like it to be, waist up, shoulders up or feet up.

• Background

Explain what kind of background you would like, send me the background yourself or add the link to it.

A restaurant, and she’s sitting on a table, and she’s holding a rifle instead of the sword, with a little bit of blood smeared on her cheek as she’s smiling slyly at the camera.

• Mood
    What kind of mood do you want the edit to have?

She’s an assassin, who uses her looks and intelligence to kill criminals (men & women), so she’s kinda an anti-hero so in this case it should be seductive, and alluring.

• Do you want anything written on it? (e.g. a quote)
    If so, what do you want it so say and what font/colour?

“Beautiful but destructive” in aesthetic text on the bottom (like a yellow aesthetic text y’know) and Add my instagram @epy.miyakowrites (and yours if you want or i’ll just credit you bc im using it as an outro)

• Filter
    Do you mind if I put a filter on it?

No problem.

• Extras
    Tatts, scars, piercings, weapons, objects, animals, ect.

She has a nose piercing, and a thigh tattoo of a rose with thorns. The object she is holding in the pose should be replaced with a rifle.

im about to close this thread to work on my actual art giveaway in a different thread, if you still want this request to be done, let me know in a pm @MiyakoMiyu : ) thanks

@Sydney_H can you please close this topic

2 Likes

So do you want me to copy and paste everything I sent in a DM?

yes! :smiley:

1 Like

Hope it’s filled right lol x

thanks for requesting! I have asked sydney to close this so if you still want to request, send me it via pm :smiley:

1 Like

OH MY GOD- THAT IS AMAZING, YOU WORK SO FAST TYSMM! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I do? :joy: but your welcome, the leg part was a tad tricky for me to add in tho :sob: feel free to request again :heart: glad u like it

1 Like

Yess, I love it so much! :black_heart: If I need anything else, I’m definitely requesting again! :pleading_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like