Doing one FREE piece of art [CLOSED for now]

Hey :slight_smile:

I’m new to digital painting and maybe want to start an art shop sometime. Because I’m so unexperienced I’d like to practice first. So let me know if you want to have a cover or an art scene! Please give me as many details as possible - character cards, what kind of background, pose etc. And please just one character per cover/art scene/profile pic.

I’ll choose one request and then temporarily close the thread - for now I’ll only do one piece of art!

Please be patient - I tend to be a slow coach as far as art is concerned :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to your requests :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

do you have examples?

1 Like

I have non digital drawings if that‘s okay. I meddled a bit with my digital art app but so far wasn‘t happy with the result so would prefer not to show it. The art will be semi realistic in color.

Here mine gilr go all out with it hope to hear back here my MC is

do whatever ya wanta do with her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! You‘re MC looks really interesting to paint depending on what other suggestions I get I‘ll probably take yours :wink:

1 Like

thanks love have a amazing day girl haha :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can I throw my hat in the ring? :joy:
I’m always looking for someone who can do art.

1 Like

This is my character if u need one :smiley:
The pose can be the one in the character card
Have fun with the background :smiley:

1 Like

Sure! I‘ll just choose whatever character inspires me more :slight_smile:

Thank you! Your character looks great too I love painting bangs

1 Like
Summary

You can do anything action related you want with any one of these.

1 Like

So I don’t have a fancy character board like the others, I’ve just got a list of the characteristics and a picture. Is that fine?

1 Like

Oohhh action and braids! This will be a Rough decision I might just do all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course! As long as I have a picture (I don‘t need the character details) and maybe an idea for a pose etc it‘s fine :slight_smile:

Okay great! Coming right up!

1 Like

Here is my character Clementine.
I really don’t care what pose she is in, she’s from a crime drama story, so probably something dramatic.

I hope you like her!

1 Like

Yes she‘s cool and I already love the pose! Is she the criminal or on the „good side“ (eg detective)?

She is one of the good guys, but her twin sister is the leader of the bad guys. But hush! Clementine doesn’t know that… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

queen

1 Like

You‘re story sounds really interesting! Mind sending me the link - I‘d like to try it out! If she‘s a twin I could also do a painting with two character as it‘s basically copy paste with minor adjustments. I‘d be in for an evil and good twin :thinking: