Doing one FREE piece of art [CLOSED for now]

That would be awesome! I’m still in the middle of writing the story and its not out yet, but I will promptly send you the link when its ready!

Ill attach her sister below:

She’s supposed to have a gun… but whatever. XD
Her name is Crystanthemum.

1 Like

I think for now I‘m going to pick yours and do an edit :slight_smile: I‘m just so inspired! Don‘t know if you‘re interested in a cover but if you want to I can design it as a cover. Would just need the title for that as well :slight_smile: Do you have any preference as far as the background is concerned? And it will probably take a while before I‘m finished with it :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

So a few days ago I requested to have a cover made of this story, but if you want to try to make one, I’m all for that!
The title of this story is: The Synesthesia Diaries
Because Clementine has synesthesia, it means she sees colour when she hears sounds, and she uses that to solve crimes.

So a lot of colour, some drama, and a lot of family problems… :joy: :joy: :joy:
No preference for the background

Thank you so much for picking mine!!!

1 Like

girl please the only queen here is you girl :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Didn’t know you could lie. But sent me the art when it’s done <3

1 Like

UM if you should no already I am not the one to lie sis ahah and I will sis if I get picked

1 Like

Do you know if I‘m allowed to make a cover then? :thinking: I heard from some art shops that they don‘t want one to request several covers? Just asking because I don‘t want to disrespect other artists :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So I have seen those rules floating around, but I was thinking that maybe if you did want to make me a cover, I could use it as some sort of title page, and as the background for the thanks. Would that work? I can also ask the other artist to see what she thinks.

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I’d prefer it if you also ask the other artist but I’m definitely fine with that :slight_smile: Otherwise if you use one piece as cover and the other in the story as intro for example I’m sure it’s also fine. I just don’t want the other artist to be upset about me doing a request for you as well :slight_smile:
I’ll let you know when I’m done with the art but expect it to take a while :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You can always pm me if you have questions!

Thank you so much! I’ll go ask the other artist now!

1 Like