Doing proofreading for fun ! 😁 or you can say for practice πŸ‘€

Hey Welcome to the thread :relaxed: In one of my threads some of you guys told me to proofread first for fun and then I can go to the paid side :kissing: I will love to thank @Mei for the suggestion to proofread for practice first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Anyways, I am looking forward to proofread your story :innocent: Please be aware that I am not a native English speaker but in my school, English is the first language :yum: and as my exams are starting from tomorrow, please be patience :grinning: Some of the rules are-

1. Please be patient :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  2. Credits are needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  3. Do not thread hop :relaxed:
  4. My mother tongue is not English but I grew up learning it :grin: Just a caution lol :sweat_smile:
  5. The story should be unpublished :wink:

And I can’t find anymore rules lol :rofl:

Thanks for checking the thread :blush:
Hope you enjoyed reading lol once again :joy:

4 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Good luck! Always happy to help if you have any questions :blush:

1 Like

Sure :innocent:

Bump !

Hey, is this story published ??

Hey @Stephanie12! Thanks for creating this thread! I would love to get you to proofread my story as well! I think regardless of whether you’re a native speaker or not, I would LOVE to hear what you think of it because it has quite a lot of foreign cultural references (especially in episodes after episode 3? :see_no_evil: :sparkles:

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey, is this story published ?? :grin: Thanks for reaching out to me :grin:

1 Like

Yes it is published! There are 6 episodes so far!

No problem at all, thanks for replying to me hahaha

1 Like

Oh, I see :grin:
But if you have read the rules, then you have seen that it says the story should be unpublished :sweat_smile:
However, I can make an exception for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oh shoooooooot! This is my fault, I’m so sorry for missing the last rule, ahhhhhhh (I feel so stupid)

tenor (5)

Aww you’re too kind, I’m so sorry again!

1 Like

It’s ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: No problem :grin: I am having my exams at the moment so, can I start a bit later :innocent: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, it’s not published yet

1 Like

Absolutely! Exams are way more important! Take your time! Thanks again for helping me… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

OH okay :innocent: Please send me the link personally and delete the link from the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@episode_katherinee Sure, I am glad to help :kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.