Doing R4R right now, let's help each other! (CLOSED) :yay:

Yes sure, I would love to! Just send me the ss so I know that you read mine and I will start yours! :wink:

1 Like

Heyy…just read it!!! :blush::heart:

1 Like

Thank you for reading my story! I’ll get on yours asap. :blush:
Please, PM me next time!

1 Like

Still open!

Hi I’ll love to do r4r with you

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

10 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Style: Limelight

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

2 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R with you! Just send me the SS of my story so I know that you’ve read mine. You’ll be notified once I’m done with yours. :blush:

Still open !

I send the screenshots of your story in dm

1 Like

Hey I love to do R4R with you❤️
Already add in my favourite​:sparkles::balloon:
I will ss and dm you when I’m done
Feel free to check out my story
My chapter is quit long, I hope you like it😘
Title: Good Meet Bad
Story: Limelight
Chapter: 3 (More episodes coming soon)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5295890366136320
Description: A story about a good guy fall in love with a girl in first time, but did they make it until the end when mafia and drama is on the way?
Feel free to give opinion about my story

1 Like

Looks great! I will add yours in favorites rn. I’ll let you know once I’m done with your story :blush:

1 Like

Hey,

This is my story, I’m open for R4R

Title: Relying On Fate Ink
Author : Witty Coe
Genre : Romance
Episodes 1-15 out, ( if we doing a R4R you only have to read the first 3)
Description: Amina is someone looking for love. She is always told to just rely on fate. However, she finds herself playing a part of a tragic drama of revenge and murder. Full CC.
CC : Yes
My Instagram : @wittycoe.stories
Cover done by : @MysteryMaker

1 Like

Would love tot do a R4R with you. I’m adding your story in my favorites. I’ll let you know once I’m done reading it!

Still open!

Boop

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Let’s do a R4R then !
I will definiely read it and send you the ss once I’m done with your story. :blush:

1 Like

Hi so I finished my fairy tail contest entry and I would love to do a read for read you. Let me know if you’re interested

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

1 Like

Of course! I’m interested ! I’ll add your story in my favorites and I’ll let you know once I’m done with your story with ss!

My story is LDR: Good at Lying1
i would love to do a rfr

i can do a rfr?