1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Sure

Thank you for this thread. I have a new published book as well.
Let me know if you’d like to do a r4r or g4g.

Title: On The Hook!
Genre: Mystery
Description:
One night of partying ends with you waking up in the bed of someone you never expected to meet. Can you figure out what happened, despite almost no memory of it?
Style: Limelight
Customizations begin in chapter 4
No choices as of yet (possibly introduced later)

1 Like

I did!

1 Like

3 for 3?

2 Likes

3 for 3??

2 Likes

absolutely!

1 Like

hi! I would like to do r4r with you :hearts:
reply to this to let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Story details:
60 MINUTES AHEAD by Anna
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Genre: Adventure
Style: LL
You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, going only an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone. (CC)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

I gave 15 gems :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll send ss soon if you can do the same :two_hearts:

My new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

The_last_generation_posterThumb_KK7e70RxJT (1)
Here’s what it’s about!

**You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

I would love it if u could follow my Instagram which is **Ethanepisodee ** I’ll be posting sneak peeks Q&A and reading fan mails! I’m so excited to promote your stories and we can all read them!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread.
Here’s my story
I’d love to do r4r

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

:white_heart: Hi everyone! I’d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story.

:white_heart: I’m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R.

:white_heart: I’m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: I’ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and I’ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: please don’t ghost me.

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

*Style: LL
Cover:

1 Like

1 Like

I’d love to do R4R, if anyone’s interested :smiling_face: