Doing R4R - serious & genuine inquiries only

Hey guys! So I’ve ran out of material to read on episode, so I’m on the search for some hidden gems, what better way to do that then a R4R. I’m very genuine with my reads and feedback, so please only inquire if you’re serious. That means no ghosting or not going through with the R4R.

If you’re interested in doing a R4R with me please follow me on my instagram at a.dwritingpanda (I will be posting/sharing the screenshots of the stories that I do R4R with on my stories highlights & tagging the author- you can send me Screen Shots of my story as proof on a DM) Once again if you follow me on instagram, don’t be one of those people that unfollows after I do the R4R, that’s just rude.

One more thing, I can do one of two things: I can do a R4R on the first 3 chapters of your story and you do the same for my story OR you can read all the chapters I have on my story so far and I’ll do the same for yours… I’ll let you decide :slight_smile:

p.s. Once I start the R4R - depending on how many stories I have lined up, it might take me a while to get to yours, BUT I WILL READ IT AND share screenshots on my instagram :slight_smile:

Okay that’s all … my story info down below :slight_smile:

AUTHOR: a.dwritingpanda
TITLE: Behind the Curtain
CHAPTERs: 7 - ongoing
GENRE: Drama/romance
STORY STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION: Rain is marrying into the Wright family. Are they really as perfect as everyone makes them out to be or will the dark secrets everyone has been trying to hide tear her life apart.
INSTAGRAM: a.dwritingpanda

LINK:

7 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thanks for the thread

Here’s my story The Star Necklace

Author Mayah

Description you are the most rich girl and famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Sounds good, adding it to my reading list now. I’ll post Screenshots on my story & highlights on instagram. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: Five chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

Opps sorry :frowning: I’ll be more careful next time. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey sounds great! I’ll add it to my reading list and send you a dm on insta. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

i’d love to do a r4r if you’re interested! :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Cover

Chapters: 4 (More to come)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

1 Like

Hey absolutely I’ll add your story to my reading list and will try to get to it tonight or tomorrow night. Make sure to add me on insta I’ll be tagging you on Screenshots I share and you can send me your screen shots through a dm :slight_smile:

1 Like

i totally would! but i don’t have an insta! but if you wanted to share ss of my story on your insta and credit me @Marshmallow_O on the forums, that’s fine too! i’ll PM you some ss here soon! :grin: thank you so much! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Alright sounds great, I’ll send screenshots here for you. :slight_smile: I’ll still add your story on my R4R highlights on insta tho & credit under ur name.

1 Like

awh thanks so much! i’ll be sending you ss soon! :grin:

1 Like

Hey! Are you interested in a R4R with me? :grin:

This is my story:

Title: Rich Girls Cry Too
Author: Ava Josefine
Episodes: 7 (with more to come :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Genre: Drama
Plot/Summary: Vera’s dream of becoming a famous musician feels closer than ever when a new, big TV-show about her school is being made. But things don’t turn out the way she expects them to.
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5455460943921152

Cover

IMG_0017

Thanks,
Ava Josefine :dizzy:

1 Like

Hey definitely interested! I’ll add your story to my reading list. Make sure to follow me on insta (I’ll post ss and commentary of my r4r there) if you don’t have one then we can just exchange screenshots through here :slight_smile:
I’ll try to get to your story either tonight or tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you. Want to do 5 for 5 chapters? 3 is also good too :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

hey marshmallow here is some screenshots of the first two chapters, omg let me tell you I’m so hooked with your story so far.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: thank you so much! and thank you for the shout out! i’ll be starting your story soon! :grin:

1 Like

Hey Lizzy that sounds good, I’ll do five chapters. I post screenshots and commentary of my r4r on my insta & also yah u, if you like to follow me @a.dwritingpanda or we can just exchange screenshots here. Let me know, I’ll add ur story to my list now :blush:

1 Like