Doing R4R - serious & genuine inquiries only

You’re welcome, :blush: I hope more people check it out, I’m going to continue reading your story because it’s sooo good. And take your time hon, send me your screenshots when u can :blush:

1 Like

Yeah we can swap ss’s on insta! My handle is still @ lizzy.writes :heart:

1 Like

Hey Lizzy screenshots of your story are up now on my insta story & I’ve also tagged you. :blush: I’m loving it so far, like the text based format, haven’t seen a story like that on episode before, so I really like it :blush:

1 Like

Still doing R4R - Dm on Instagram if interested :slight_smile:

I just started a new story! It’s a rewritten version of an old Ink version I had done a few years back.

Title: Crushed
Author: L.I
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 3 (in progress)
Summary: Four teenage girls try to navigate drama in their senior year. Pregnancy, love, drama, lying, fights, cheating… high school isn’t easy, and there’s always a chance you’ll get crushed.
Style: Limelight

I’ll do a R4R with anyone who’s interested! image

1 Like

AUTHOR: Kimberly
TITLE: Dead Girl Walking
CHAPTERs: 4 - ongoing
GENRE: Drama/Mystery
STORY STYLE: Limelight
DESCRIPTION: Tiffany disappears under strange circumstances. You are her best friend Clover and you NEED to solve the mystery before its secrets ruins your reputation
INSTAGRAM: Qimmies
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4506677512044544

Please please read mine I’m new and I’M DYING for a read TT^TT

1 Like

I’ll do yours! 3 chapters for 3!

how would you know when I’ve read yours?

@storiesbylxo

I’d love to do a R4R with you. I’ve done a couple R4Rs where I’ve obviously read their stories (all of their published chapters) and they ghosted on me - not a cool feeling. So thank you for this thread and for being so genuine about it! I will read all of your chapters for all of mine. :slight_smile:

I will follow you on Insta right after I post this reply. Edit - forgot to include my Insta handle: @aurora14.episode :two_hearts:

Here’s my story!

Title : Crescendo
Style : Limelight
Genre : Adventure (wish I could label it as Hollywood)
Author : Aurora
Chapters : 6 ( more coming soon)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4591748300472320
Description : You’re a part of a world famous pop band. Can you balance work, your love life, and friendships or fail at the hands of an abusive ex and the obsessed media?

I’m playing around with making the choices matter and having long term effects but I’m still working out the nuts & bolts of the coding (if/elif/else and gains, etc.) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will slowly but surely perfect the coding! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey I’ll add your story to my reading list and start on it tomorrow :slight_smile: I’ll post screenshots of it on my Instagram. When you’re done with mine you can send your through a dm.

Hey I’m adding yours to my reading list :slight_smile: I will post screenshots on my Instagram when I’m done ( make sure to follow so I can tag u) you can dm me screenshots of mine when you’re done with it too.

No problem :slight_smile: I’ve sent you a dm on Instagram and added your story to my reading list.

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 14
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

1 Like

I would love a read4read!! :blush:

My story:
Title: The Shadow and the Hunter
Author: Reema
Genre: Drama
Style: ink
Episodes: 5 (ongoing!!!)
Description: The shadow and the Hunter! Enemies finally meet but do they know who the other one is? Who is stronger and what happens if a dangerous love affair develops?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578702620000256

1 Like

Awesome! I’m adding it to my reading list right now! (I have a few R4R I have to finish but I’ll get to yours soon and post screenshots on my insta and tag you) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! Adding your story to my list (I do have a few R4R before yours but I will get to yours soon & post screenshots on Instagram and tag you If you have one) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes: I already added you on insta!! :smiley: I will start reading your story soon!

1 Like

Thank you darling :slight_smile: I look forward to reading yours. :blush:

1 Like

Great! I’ll read yours now! :+1:

Hi! I’d read all of it! I love it!! I want James please!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::innocent: i cant wait for your next episode!!

Do let me know once you’d read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I ate yours up! It was fantastic (I posted screenshots on my Instagram stories and tagged you) looking forward to more :slight_smile: