Doing r4r (Unlimited passes)

Soooo… I finally stopped being a cheapo and bought the thirty day unlimited pass for reading :smiley: I currently have a thread going with story suggestions. So if I have already read your story, I apologize :relaxed: The only thing I ask is for you to send me screen shots of my chapters of how many you’ve read, so I can do the same. And then I will start reading yours! If anyone is still bored enough to do r4r’s :joy:
Here is my link, smallcover and description :grinning:

Descirption:
Playing soccer, illegal boxing, first time high school experiences. Dahlia’s always been in foster care, and she’s a real triple threat. How will her life go in this new foster home?

5 Likes

Hi. I would like to fo R4R with you.
Here are the details of my story:

Title of your Story: The Fate of Fire
Author Name: AdyElly
Genre : Romance (is a drama-romance-mystery story)
Chapters : 4 (ongoing)
Description : Losing her family and the love of her life will make Mal change her ID to find the killer. What she doesn’t know is that her past is more present in her life than ever.
Small Cover :

Link:

Did you ever get around to mine from the other thread? :sweat_smile: I started yours but don’t know where we left off :exploding_head:

Alrighty love. Whenever you’re done with mine shoot me a message with SS so i know how many to read. :crazy_face::grin: Or you can send them to my insta, which ever you prefer
My insta is
Jesss.T.Episode

1 Like

Yes i read all 4 waiting on release unless youve released more. :joy: I haven’t checked sorry I suck at life :joy:

Nah I’m with you. I’m sucking at life right now :confounded: lol did I ever send you SS cuz I can’t even remember what today is :expressionless: haha and I forgot to release my new chapter now that you mentioned it. Whoops :rofl:

I honestly have no idea :rofl: ugh I’m not saying life has beat me down or anything rn but that guy has some hands :facepunch::fist_right: :joy::joy:

Thank you so much for this thread!
I have a story called “Stranded”
-Genre: Adventure
-Length: Currently 4 episodes and continuing.
-Description: After living a boring and repetitive life, you’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave your family behind and take your best friend to New York to begin your new journey. But little do you know, someone has other plans for you. The plane crashes on an island you think is inhabited. Find out what happens when you discover the real reason behind the crash.
-1 Love interest
-2 people to become friends with

I would so love if you can check it out and give me feedback!
-Instagram: @episode.vogue

1 Like

Hello! How many chapters your story have? :slightly_smiling_face:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Current chapters: 16 - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: Nine - Complete.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - Complete.

Link:

There is 19 of mine. Twenty when my overlays and backgrounds are approved. I believe I have started rewinded for life I’m not sure if that was on my iPhone or Android though lol. I’ll have to look. :grin: Let me know how many you read. As please. I’m gonna check on that now :rofl:

Hi. I sent you SS on Instagram DM.
An unique plot. I like it.:two_hearts:

1 Like

My insta is being dumb here lately for some reason so it takes a minute to get pictures :joy:, I trust you though so I will start them here shortly I gotta take my sons to the emergency room. So I’ll start it while I’m waiting there love :heart:

1 Like

If you’re wiling to do R4R I’m down! My story is called Losing Control http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5517839197601792

Thank you. I just sent them again here, in a DM.

Alrighty love. Let me know when your done and how many chapters with a SS please :blush:

I’ll read it now! Mine only has 4 chapters so far, how would you like me to send the screen shots? Instagram?

I’ll start when you’re done with mine love, currently finishing up another right now!

I didn’t even see you ask this question sorry about that. If I enjoy the story I will give it a shot out on my insta, whichever you want to do you can send SS in a message on forums or insta :grin:

@Jes.spencer18 Oh, really? :thinking: I don’t think we’ve done R4R before. In that case, does it sounds good for you to do 12/12 with Rewinded Life, or 9x9 with Benio? :grin:

I’m glad I got into your post, otherwise I’d still think you didn’t answer me. :joy:

1 Like

That’s fine with me love :heart::blush:

1 Like