Doing R4R! (Without gems)

No problem :relaxed:, I will send you screenshots on Instagram

Name of the story: CONNECTED BY DESTINY :butterfly:
Author : episode_Xristy :butterfly:
Type: Limelight :butterfly:
Customization: Yes ( MC and LI ) :butterfly:
Choices: Yes :butterfly:
Dress up games: Yes :butterfly:
Other: Spell quizzes ( Those who watched Harry Potter will be thrilled! :smiley: ):butterfly:
Description: Love can be difficult and complicated sometimes, but what will happen when two people first starts to hate themselves and then fall in love, add little magic and BAM, recipe for? Start reading to find out ! :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:

Sounds good! I’ll get to it asap :hugs:

1 Like

Hey! I just finished your story (ss provided in our messages)

Just finished your story! Check your ig dms for proof :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much
I will send you screenshots soon🌸

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

hi! we can do a 3x3 r4r if you’d like?

hi! if you’d like we can do a 3x3 r4r. I’ll get to it ASAP after I finish my current r4r’s so you’ll be put on a waiting list if you agree :heartpulse::tulip:

hi! I currently have 3 people on a waiting list so if you agree to do a 3x3 r4r with me i’ll read your story ASAP after i finish the other three :heartpulse::tulip:

1 Like

hii! I just finished ur story! check ur ig dms for proof :heartpulse:

Okay. I will do 3x3 with you. Thank you very much. :heart:

1 Like

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 9
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

sure :blush:
just send me the link of your story

After finishing it I’ll send you the ss

1 Like

how many episodes bcoz I have finished 5 episodes

1 Like

I only have three episodes published?

hey! I just finished your story :heartpulse: check ur ig dms for proof. I’m gonna continue reading it because I really like it and I look forward to your updates!

1 Like

I can do a R4R! My name is Faith I’m an author on episode and I just published my story
The White Skulls: Huntress

Summary:
Rania Rayna Haynes Agrees To Be Fake Engaged To The Leader Of The Yakuza To Stay Alive And To Protect Her Loved Ones. But Will The Huntress And The Dragon Fall For Each Other In The End?

ok