Doing R4R! (Without gems)

Hey I’d love to do R4R

Here’s link

okh I’ll read it send you the ss

Hey! I just finished your story! check ur ig dms for proof. Lmk when you finish my story :heartpulse:

Thank you so much. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Title : CRAVING YOUR BLOOD
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Episode : 5 (ongoing)
CC : Full CC for the LIs and limited for MC
M/F LIs
Instagram : @joxilove.write & @camm.episode
Description : To maintain peace with the humans in town, Diana must pretend to be a normal human being with her worse enemy. Can she handle the hotness and not fall in love, or get killed?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5277418316824576

1 Like

Thank you for reading! I’ll get started on yours ASAP

would love to do a r4r with you!

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

I’m up for r4rs (:

I’d like to do r4r with you! :kiss:

Title: SWY: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover:

It was nice doing a r4r with you :heartpulse::tulip:

I’d love to R4R

Title | SWY: Channel EA
Genre | Comedy
Plot | You are here to make the news and you go for it or… Maybe it comes to you?
Full CC | CM
It has 3 chapters. I also leave link here

2 Likes

Here’s our entry :

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI amd choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

Hi sure, we can do a r4r! Sorry for the really late reply, I was waiting until ep 4 of Midnight Knight was published! We can do a 4x4 r4r if you want?

1 Like

Hii! Sorry for the late reply, was waiting to publish episode 4 of my story! Lmk if your story has 4 or more episodes because I’d be down to do a 4x4 r4r!

Hi! How many episodes does your story have? I was publishing my fourth episode so sorry for the really late reply! I’d be down to do a 4x4 r4r if your story has 4 or more chapters.

Hi!!! We can do a 4x4 r4r if you’d like? Sorry for the late reply, I was publishing my fourth episode!

1 Like

Hi! How many episodes does your story have? I’d be down to do a 4x4 r4r if your story has 4 or more chapters? So sorry for the late reply, I was publishing my fourth episode.

1 Like

Sure sounds good! I’ll start as soon as I can and send ss if you can do the same :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi!! Lmk how many episodes your story has because if it has 4 or more id be down to do a 4x4 r4r! Sorry for the late reply, I was in the process of publishing my fourth episode.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like