Doing R4R! (Without gems)

Hi I would like to do a R4R with you. Here is my link

1 Like

Hi!! We can do a 4x4 r4r if you’d like? If you agree ill put you on my waiting list and ill finish your story after I finish the stories in 1st and 2nd. There won’t be much of a wait so don’t worry (maximum wait is like 3 days)

1 Like

Great! That’s not a problem. What’s your handle?

1 Like

What do you mean by handle, I’m sorry, I don’t know what that is LMAO. Do you mean like link to the story?

1 Like

Lol it’s okay! What’s your IG (Instagram) name?

1 Like

Oh my IG is r_ihanehh :))

1 Like

Yeah sure!

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

it’s fine & i would love to do a 3x3 (:

1 Like

Hey, 3x3 R4R?

Title: SWY: Her Stolen Dream
Author: Ann C
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must defend the prince and kingdom. What will happen when she’s stuck with the prince?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5521036007636992

only 3 eps :grinning:

1 Like

Hey! My story has four episodes right now! It’s called The White Skulls: Huntress

1 Like

Hi! I just sent you some screenshots on IG! Lmk when you finish my story <3

1 Like

I’ll put you on the waiting list <3

1 Like

We can do a 3x3 r4r then! I’ll put you on the waiting list <3

1 Like

ofc! I’ll put you on the waiting list!

1 Like

we can do a 4x4 r4r then! I’ll put you on the waiting list!

Hey, I have finished 4 chapters of your story!

1 Like

I would love r4r with you
SWY Stranded With You
Your stranded on a magical island with your ex. Will you be able to work together? Or will Nova will fall back in love with him? Non binary MC 1 LI LGBTQ

1 Like

Hi!! Sorry for replying two days late, the weather here is crazy and it caused me to get a black out. I’ll msg u as soon as I finish 4 chapters of your book!

1 Like