DOING R4R's NOW

HI! I just released the seventh episode to my story Beautiful Boy and I would love some feedback
I’m posting new episodes weekly now!

It is about a girl who is forced to switch places with her brother at a summer camp after an accident. She faces falling in love, being blackmailed, under attack, and hiding her secret identity.

Definitely girl, He first chapeter is abit slow but it does get better, I’ll add yours to my favourites :slight_smile:

Hi Dani!! I would love that!! your story sounds really good I love vampire related stories/shows so I’ll be reading for sure! I’ll put your story on the list right now I have to read someone else’s story first if that’s okay. :blush:

1 Like

Are you up for R4R?:hearts:

Okay!! I’ll read your story tonight! :hearts: :hearts:

Hi, Andrea!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

I see you need reads, perhaps this may help : (2 READS) R4R new topic :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’ll put you on the list and get to you as soon as I’m finished with another story! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I will put your story down on the list, I only have 2 stories left so I should get to yours soon! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you very much, Andrea!

I will send you a screenshot as well and I am ready to cross promote on IG if you wish!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Hi Andrea!
I will most definitely read at least 3 chapters of one of your stories and send you screenshots proving that I actually read them. I know how annoying it is to sign up for a read for read and have someone flake on you.
Here are the details of my story:
Title: H & V: Lie to me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Mystery/Drama with romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664
lie%20to%20me%20cover

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: