Doing read for read! **Closed to catch up**

Hello! I would love to do read for reads so do recommend your stories down below!
And if you want to be a critic and write down your honest reviews about my story, feel free to do so! Can also review your stories if you want me to! :heart:

My story: The Spy Quest
Author: samia
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Description: May is a spy that has to go through a troublesome injury. Even after she recovers, there’s someone after her who wants her dead.

7 Likes

Hi here’s my story! I’d love to do r4r.
Eternal Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Mila gets a job opportunity at the De Santis mansion in Cancun. Will she be able to stay away from cold hearted Jonah?

2 Likes

My Story : OverDosed
Author : Phoenix
Hope you love it, and I will definitely check it out.
Screenshots coming in a few.

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread. Will do r4r with you.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

2 Likes

Hey lovelies! If you could give my story a read I’d very much appreciate it! And I’ll definitely give yours a read once I get my next episode published.
My Story: Missing (LL)
Author: S.A.I.
Episodes Posted: 10

And I’ll definitely send you screenshots once I read it!
~ I hope all of you are stay safe and healthy out there!

2 Likes

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to do a r4r with you! Let’s do 3x3 chapters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama/ Romance
Chapters: 3 (Chapters 4 & 5 locked due to revamping)
Style: Limelight
Description: After a heated dispute with her parents, Layla decides to run away and return to her home country - diguised as a guy! Not in the plan: Her worst nightmares becoming reality!
Instagram: @tsukino.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296
Cover:

1 Like

Title: Poisoned
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description:

1 Like

Here you go!! Tell me what you think!
Title : When She Came
Author : Deedee
Genre : Romance
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : 2 girls afraid of showing who they are until they meet and everything changes.
Episodes : 10 episodes. I update weekly just uploaded Season 1 finale on July 4th now I’m taking a short break to work on Season 2 and start my second story.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6555793749114880
Instagram : @deedee.writes
Cover :Shanni and Dilan2

1 Like

Okay, girl, I started reading this and I’m at episode 6 and I’m so intrigued, I can’t wait for my passes to fill faster.
You’ve got yourself a new fan :pleading_face:

1 Like

You’re so sweet! Thank you it means a lot <3 have you got any constructive criticism? That would be appreciated, If not it’s okay:) thank you again.

1 Like

If your willing to endure garbage. (Dont do it)

I’ve only read one chapter of your so far (need to wait for ticket)
While it’s a personal thing I couldn’t get over the
spoilers
Parents death. You sneak into a persons house into their bedroom to to yell at them to wake up to raise their hands. It makes me think either my parents were less successful spies then agent potato with eyes and agent ear or corn or the enemy group hired a mental institution escapee and told him to kill those people.

I don’t mean to ridicule so I will say a positive note :3
You do have a good pacing in the first episode. While it’s never a good idea to let me get to creative I do also like the ability to customize your sister :3 here are screenshot_20200 as proof I played

spoilers

1 Like

Let’s do R4R!!
Title: Delicate Angel
Author: Randa
Description: Hard-working Kimberly went through an accident that made her lose an important part of her life. But as she moves forward, she starts to find clues that may change her life. [CC]
Genre: Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6209277523066880
Instagram: @randa.episode

1 Like

No no. Not with the storyline, although do you have any issues with the characters walking off screen or exiting because it seems like it, a little bit, but that’s all :heart:

1 Like

I do :joy: but I’m still learning! Promise I’ll get better:) what’s your ig? I’d love to follow you.

1 Like

lmfao, appreciate your honesty. Now that you mention it, they do come off as potato spies. I might change that bit

It’s samia_episode :orange_heart:

1 Like

Heyy I would love to do R4R! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :purple_heart:

You can chose the sexuality you are interested in: girls, boys or both.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to do a r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let’s do 3 chapters :two_hearts:

Title: Squad: Amethyst
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Chapters: 3
Style: Limelight
Description: 5 friends are reunited & discover a new hidden world; a world that they apparently belonged in. Can they stop the world from destruction or will it succumb to ruin?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5948806932922368
Instagram: @nathacia.writes
Choices matter, mini-games, 3 love interests (both male and female) and more!

1 Like

I do like your story, the first part of the 1st episode was going good at a good pace and I read through them, the storyline is good and all and I don’t mean to come off as rude, and I understand that it’s a new story but 2nd, 3rd and 4th episodes just feel so dragged :frowning: i know you didn’t ask for a review but yknow ;-; Keep writing though!