Doing READ for READ

I’m writing my new story. :smiley: And I am super excited!
I’m still waiting for backgrounds, overlays and covers to be approved.

Story is a romance drama and it is total cliche :joy:

Here are some sneak peeks:

4 Likes

Meant To Be :heart: Still waiting for approval of: 12 Backgrounds, 2 Overlays and 1 Cover :heart: Before it can be published…

Even though you said it’s cliche, I find it interesting. The directing looks pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Hey I Love the way you spot directed the characters and all how did you do that??

1 Like

What do you mean?

In one of your videos there was like this customize thing where when you pushed on the white circles that you fx choose that character to custimize how did you do that??

1 Like

Ooh those are tappable choices :heart:

Yeah!

1 Like

This looks pretty interesting. I love your directing and use of tappable overlays. I will definitely be checking it out when it’s published.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

I’m so proud of myself :scream: I made a personal record!
Story Meant To Be was written in 10 days :scream: 10 chapters! And season 1 is now complete :smiley::smiley:
I’m still waiting for approval: 10 backgrounds and 3 Overlays. All used backgrounds and overlays from story can be found in my drive :kissing_heart::heart:

I can’t believe it :sob:

1 Like

Hello we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Great form! I’ll make something like that too! :smiley:

My story is still not published, I’m waiting for Backgrounds to be approved.

But since you commented on this thread, I’ll remember to come back to it later :heart:

1 Like

Meant To Be- It’s finally published :heart_eyes: I appreciate every read :heart: And if you’re looking for Read for read - I’m ready :smiley: Free passes just bought :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The form is much more easier to keep in track the stories :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love doing read for read :heart:

MY STORY DETAILS:
Title: Meant To Be (Limelight)
Genre: Drama (Romance)
Author: Cora Mae Jones
Link: Meant To Be (in app link)
Instagram: @episode_jones

Story Details: At this moment 4 chapters are published, even though season 1 (10 chapters total) is fully written. Every week 2 chapters will come out and by the end of August season 1 will be fully released.

I offer:

• Read for Read
  • Feedback in private
  • Review

Please fill the form so I don’t miss your request :heart:
R4R Form Link

I’ve done Read for Read for @Maggy :kissing_heart: Story definitely deserves RECOMMENDATION :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG !!! THANK YOUUUUU !!! xoxoxoxo

1 Like