[CLOSED] Doing Read4Reads! (Reviews Also)

UPDATE: From now on, I will not be taking anymore requests on this thread. If you want a story review, feel free to DM me on Instagram.

Hey everyone! This thread is for anyone interested in doing a read4read. I’ll also give you a review after I read your story. If you’re interested, please comment your story details, specify the amount of chapters you want to exchange, and if you’d like a review.

Just a few things to note:

1. If I get a lot of requests, I’ll get the story review portions done first for the first few chapters. Then, I will go back to the first person to complete the R4R. So, if you noticed that I didn’t read all the chapters you requested, please dont panic!
  2. I’ll send you screenshots to prove I read the chapters we exchanged.
  3. I expect you to be fair and keep your word by reading the chapters we agreed on.
  4. Although I’m doing the reviews and the R4R’s separately, I’ll be doing them in order, meaning that whoever replies first will get it first.
  5. Please be patient :sweat_smile:. Sometimes, I don’t have access to a device so I’m not able to read your stories or post the reviews.

Check to see the waitlist: here

Here are my story details:

Story Title: Obsessed
Author: Maria Y.
Description: You’ve only got your eyes set for one guy, Chris Ward. What will it take to get what you want and navigate through all the drama while doing so?
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 7(Ongoing)
Link To My Instagram: www.instagram.com/mariaaa.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5517774061699072

3 Likes

hey! sounds interesting I’ll check it out tomorrow (it’s already 11PM where I live)
Name: You, me and the beat
Author: Anna
Genre: Drama/Romance/Action, but mostly Drama
Style: INK
Summary: MC is a girl who all her life is being protected from a real world.MC’s mom passed away in a plane accident which is unclear because plane was never found. MC finds comfort in singing, and hanging out with her friend, the problem? She’s hiding all of it.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016
Instagram: @annat.stories :blush:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterThumb_MKBG1jPenU

1 Like

I’m excited to read you story! How many chapters would you like to exchange and would you like a review?

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read and DM you with feedback once I’m finished.
I’ll read all 7 chapters and should get back to you by the weekend
If you would like to do the same here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

Your story sounds interesting! I’ve always been a fan of fantasy. How many chapters would you like to exchange?

Thank you! I will start your storty tonight!

3 to 5 depending on if you are enjoying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! This is so nice of you to do, we have posted 4 chapters of our story so far and it would be fab if you could read all 4 and give us a review? It’s our first story and it’s nice to hear what other people think and if they have any advice/feedback for us :blush:

Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Author - Hannah & Carly
Genre - Drama (it’s also a comedy, romance & mystery)
Style - Ink
Description - Elena’s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?
Instagram - harly_episode
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6662026650320896

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I’m very excited to read yours and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

1 Like

Just finished the first 3 chapters of your story. I love it, it’s hilarious! I will defo be reading the rest of it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I have a few reviews to do so I apologize if it takes a while. :joy:

1 Like

Story Review for You, me and the beat:
First things first, I really like the title of your story. I think it really sums up the plot with drama and music. I love how you can customize the MC and her love interests and change how their family members look.

Directing: I absolutely love the text overlays at the beginning. It brings the story to life and it made me feel as if I was watching a movie. Spot directing was fabulous as well as zooms and pans. There was a spot in the customization at the beginning of Episode 1 where you are asked to customize the second love interest twice. (This may have been a glitch but I suggest you look over this code).
Plot: I thought your plot was extremely unique and I love the fact that MC gets two love interests. After reading the first episode, I definitely want to continue and see what happens.
Grammar: I only noticed a few flaws with grammar. Sometimes, verb tenses are used incorrectly which may have been accidental. (It’s okay, we’re all human and we make mistakes).
Other Suggestions: Instead of super fast zooms, I suggest you use static zooms (The super fast zooms were kind of hard on my eyes :joy: ). I know it’s probably not a big deal but “Styles” is spelled wrong once in the customization part.

This is only based off of the first episode but I will continue reading for the read4read. If you want more feedback, just let me know!

1 Like

I’d love your review :heart::

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-breaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

1 Like

Hello! Your story sounds really interesting, and I can’t wait to read it! Definitely adding it to my library.

I’d love if you could check out my story and leave a review! I have 3 episodes up, and I’d really appreciate it if you could look over all three.

Title: Harp Bridge Heights
Genre: Mystery
Author: Asher
Description: Follow a group of teenagers as they try to solve the mystery of their friend’s murder. Will you discover the secret before more casualties follow? (LGBTQ+)

Thank you!

1 Like

Ooh your story sounds exciting! I love action and gangs. I’ve got quite a few reviews to do so I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! I’m so excited to read your story. I’ve got quite a few reviews to do so it might take a while. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Maria, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram? @fongjoline
My story is Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960
I don’t need the review just read 4 read will do.

1 Like

Hello. My name’s B612 Resident. It’s nice of you to create this thread :slight_smile: I’d love to do R4R with you. Here’s the information of my story
You don’t have to read them all but I’m hoping you can read at least 3 if you have time and I would definitely love a review

Title: Fantastical: Angel on Vacation
Author: B612 Resident
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Type: Ink
Description: Rexana is an angel sent to Human world. She decided to consider it a vacation but will things turn out the way she imagined? Can she keep her identity a secret? c.c
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5451204643913728
Story cover:

Thank you again :smile:

1 Like

I will read your story right now, and I would like a review here or on my instagram ( @ annat.stories ) 3 chapters? I will also leave fanmail :heart:

1 Like

hey, thanks for doing this review It’s my first story and I am still learning some stuff and english is my 2nd language :heart:
I just started your first episode and I will read the first 3 chapters, then leave fanmail :blush:

1 Like

I finished reading first 3 chapters here’s proof💋

1 Like