Doing rfr and reviews!

Awesome! I’ll start it today!

1 Like

Great! As soon as you send proof I will start on your story! How many episodes would you like for me to read? And also would you like a review or just read for read? :slight_smile:

Read for read! And 5! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Okay!

Hey I would like to do a R4R but I also want a review/opinon about what you think and I will do the same

Author Name: SRS
Story Title: Target
Genre & Style: Mystery & Limelight
Description: Your mom was murdered and you were belived to think is was innocent. Nothing more. However when murder cases start to appear in your new city, you know that you are his next target. Will you and Jace Carson be able to find out who is the murder in time or will you die with proof? Family secrets, lies, and betrayals awaits you.
CC, LI, Choice Matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5961930186752000

Cover:
Target_Hs_posterThumb_9pldVMRdcq

How many episodes should you read? 4

1 Like

Will do! Just send the proof and I’ll get right on it!

1 Like

Of course! I will send it to you in a few hours.

1 Like

Title True Blood Princess
Author Reenababee
Covers (optional, highly recommended)

Link: http://episode interactive.com/s/6511863552802816

I’ll read yours now while on my lunch break.

1 Like

Okay! As soon as you send proof I’ll start on yours!

1 Like

1 Like

Would you like a read for read or read for rate?

Either or. I wouldn’t mind some feedback. I started writing this story in 2016 and then had my daughter in 2017, so I stopped writing for like 2 years. But I’ve come back to revamp it and finish it and my writing style has changed a bit from when I first started until now, so I wouldn’t mind some input on what could be better or possibly more enticing in the dialogue in the first like 5 episodes or however much you end up reading.

1 Like

Alright! I’ll get back to you soon :heart:

1 Like

Sounds good!

I am finally done!!! Would you like my review to be public or private? :sunflower:

1 Like

I’ll say Private. Just for the fact that I realized that I updated Episode 1 but not the rest, so I know the age of the main character and some other things don’t flow as well.

1 Like

Alright!

@Sydney_H could you delete this?

1 Like

Closing since we don’t delete topics that aren’t in violation of the Forum General Rules. :wink: