Doing some shameless promoting (drop your stories down below)

I finally got out the latest episode of my story, The Devil Inside Me. I’m at 905 reads and my goal for the moment is to get to 1000! The description: As an anti-social goofball, being pregnant with baby satan himself doesn’t really help when you try to hate people less.

Check it out if you feel like it! You can drop your stories below, I’ll check some out.

4 Likes

Lost Summer Love

Deadly Secrets

Hey. I have a couple stories. If you want to do a r4r with one of them let me know!
My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

Hello! I would hope that you would check out my story: Sweet Things!

Synopsis: In this story, you will play as Chanel. A young woman who has a calm and normal life. That is until she meets the multi-millionaire head chairman, Teagan King. Her boyfriend, Jake and Teagan will make her life a living nightmare by constantly going head to head for her while dark secrets are revealed. In this story, you must expect the unexpected.
Episode: 10 (currently ongoing)
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098302125539328
Insta: sunas.epi

I’m down !
Name : luxurious
Description : Meghan Celest, a broken city girl who’s lost everyone she loved- she’s stuck in between two guys that she can’t live without, will her fate be unfolded or her destiny parish…
Episodes : 9
Genre : thriller and action
Style : Ink
CC : non available due to overlays
Extra detail : **My story contains advance directing, bright flashes, own backgrounds and overlays and strong language **
My Ig : @epy.food_ to know all the updates and progress and also the link to my story will be in the bio
Story cover : (made by me)

Total of reads so far : 175
I hope this was enough information

hey! thank you so much for this thread :star_struck:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :blush:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s mine. I hope you give it a read. I am looking for some feedbacks. I am reading urs for sure!

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 4
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story, I’m up to R4R too :blush:

Title: Vampire Hunters Academy
Description: You have a normal life until you discover something that will make you apply to the Vampire Hunters Academy. There you’ll live adventures, but you’ll also discover new deep secrets.
Style: Limelight.
Nomber of Chapters: 7, more coming soon.
Genre: Fantasy with action, romance and a bit of drama.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6076687498674176
Covers:

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

My story:
Title: Assassins
Author: inkkee
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: You’re finally graduating as a full fledged assassin. And on top of that you’ll be getting personal training from a special someone… How will your new career take off?
Cover:

Greetings! Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 4 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

Hey there! You’re story definitely sounds interesting. I’ll add it to my list, however I don’t know when I’ll get to it. I’m only adding stories that really interest me. Just because I’m saying this, doesn’t mean you have to read my story if you don’t want to.

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the second episode of the revamp.

I’m just here to promote. I’m currently not doing R4R’s because of personal issues and a lot of other stories to catch up on.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

If you need to know what the cover looks like, my pfp is the cover.

[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

I seriously HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE THIS STORY I’VE READ:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645833839280128
Special Gift :gem:
A wonderful gift sprinkles the fate of others in your life. Can you lead them to a better future?
CHAPTER- 5 (more coming soon)
GENRE- Mystery
LL
Doing read for reads! reply back to me!

Nevermind
“Chaotic energy, top grades and green hair have never looked so mildly attractive. Reality TV and an epic battle of the bands can’t screw up the agenda that much, can it? Hope not.”

Cover:

Reviews so far:
“A really fun, enjoyable story”
“I loove ashley! can’t wait for the next update”
“amazzing”

I’m not (that) desperate.

Hello lovely!

And thank you for the thread!

Here`s mine:

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]

Style : Ink

Genre : Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Trailer to my story

instagram.com

REE REE (@reeree7110) • Instagram photos and videos

1,010 Followers, 3,567 Following, 80 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from REE REE (@reeree7110)

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend as well

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
(Which is above)

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Melissabecerra Venomous Cure

2 Likes

Hello ! I have a story called “Stranded”
-Genre: Adventure
-Length: Currently 3 episodes and continuing.
-Description: After living a boring and repetitive life, you’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave your family behind and take your best friend to New York to begin your new journey. But little do you know, someone has other plans for you. The plane crashes on an island you think is inhabited. Find out what happens when you discover the real reason behind the crash.
-1 Love interest
-2 people to become friends with

I would so love if you can check it out and give me feedback!
-Instagram: @episode.vogue

Story: Dead stock
Style: Ink
Genre: Action
Description: You’re a detective and looks like a psychopath named Ivan King has finally left prison. You thought he would be finally out of your shoes but oh did you think wrong

Link:

Thanks for recommending me @BEEBS07 and @samantha_episode_1
Here’s mine
Title: You are my sunshine (limelight)
Author: Faith Rose
Episode- 3 ongoing
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance/
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- limelight
Others choices matter and a lot of bracket and overlays. Advanced directing and zooms
Cover-IMG_20191019_114330_019
Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6690020900798464
Here’s ink version has more chapters
Cover-

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread , here’s my story :two_hearts:
(DM me if you wanna do R4R)

Story info
Title: Wish You Were Weird.
Author: Ava.
Style: Limelight.
Genre: Comedy, Romance.
Episodes: 3 (ongoing).
Description: Are we all weird in our way? Or we’re just stupid?

Choices Matter, limited CC for the main characters and full CC for ur character, tappable overlays, advanced directing.

IG: ava_stories_

Link to my story:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6308301384777728