Doing Story Reviews & a follow on the Episode App :))

Hey there!!

Did you just publish your story and are seeking for a review and an honest feedback?
Then all you gotta do is comment:

1. The name of your story
  2. The Author Name (your Episode acc name)
  3. Maybe add your cover if you’d like me to review it as well :slight_smile:
  4. How many Episodes you want me to read.
  5. The link to your story if you haven’t published it yet.
  6. Tell me if you want me to review something concrete. (eg. Characters, Grammar, Directing)
5 Likes

hi thanks :slight_smile:
Title: Are you here?
Author: Hope/Melina
I would love if you could read 3 episodes, it’s publish :slight_smile:

Well I would love if you could review the plot of my story and directing and grammar if you have time :slight_smile:
Thank you :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Title Name: The nerd and the bad boy
Author: Kit Kat
Cover: image

How many episode I want u to read: 3
Link to my story:https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5025911947526144
Can u review please? The grammar and the directing
Thank u😊

1 Like

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK & ORIGINAL
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Review: Mainly on the plot and characters :slight_smile: I’m alright with everything as well :slight_smile:
Thank you very much and I appreciate it Latina :slight_smile:

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Why not?

1. Name: Crossed Paths

2. Author name: Dreamer

3. Mean_Girls_UTfE_posterThumb_zkZHcflxAf

4. As many as you like

5. Review the characters and overall engagement please. Like do you find the story interesting?

2 Likes
  1. A game of lies
  2. Kalani santino

4.3 if possible :blush:
5.http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5537171274334208 it is published but there is the link incase you need it
6. Plot and characters please :blush:

Thank you.

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes
Please review 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Thanks for doing this! Hope you like it!

I’d love a review!
Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 12 puished (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week) Please read as many as you can, it get more interesting after ep 5 :slight_smile:
Instagram: dreamer.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

It would be great if you could focus on the feelings you have while reading, so what made you sad/laugh/etc and how you like the characters, so more the deeper stuff of a story :slight_smile:

Please take your time, if you’re busy! I can be patient!

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
How many episodes: I have 6 published episodes and it would be perfect If you could read all of them. But I definitely understand if you can’t do it and you can only read less.

Focus: I would like you to let me know how do you feel about the story in general, if it is interesting to you, if you would continue, if the characters are relatable etc. I think it is more important that Grammar or Directing - you can always learn it, but if you don’t have a strong story, nothing will help you.
Cover: (both large and small)

Hi, Hope :slight_smile:

I really enjoyed the first chapters of your story.
The story idea is really good, but still needs some improvement. I really liked your cover, it fits the story well.

Here are my tips for you and some things you need to improve:

Always set the character before panning. It’s weird if you pan to the zone and the character just pops up.
Do it like this:

INT. BEACH - DAY

@cut to zone 1

@MC stands screen left in zone 2

@pan to zone 2

At the very beginning of the story, what does that sentence mean?: “Schools go to high school?”
Make sure all of your sentences make sense, so the reader doesn’t get confused!

I saw plenty of grammatical errors.
If you’re foreign, I advise you to use DeepL.com. It’s a great translating machine, ratet better than Google Translate :slight_smile:
Also try out Grammarly. It’s free.

The readerMessage is great!

Never forget the final character after the sentence. (. ! ?)

I love the names and looks of the characters :slight_smile:

Try other positions than screen right, left, center…

Don’t make character enter at the same time! It looks weird when they’re walking on the same spot.

Don’t use a speaking behaviour when the character’s thinking.

Use zooms! Like when you’re introducing a new character.

When a character’s changing make her/him do the behaviour “dustoff_loop”.

An extra tip: Consider letting the reader customise the main character. You’ll get more views that way and the reader will like it!

Position overlays!!! It doesn’t look good when the overlay is just somewhere on the screen!

When characters are hugging or kissing each other, make sure to layer them.
Like this: @CHAR moves to layer 1 @CHAR moves to layer 2

Make sure titles in backgrounds are written correctly. (You once wrote Chapitre instead of Chapter.)

Well, that was it with my review. I think your story has a lot of potential, it just needs improvement. I’m sure if you follow some of my tips, your story will be a little more successful.
If you’ve got any question or don’t understand a feedback, just ask away!

I hope this was helpful :hearts:

Good luck,
Chrystal Pearls

1 Like

Thank you I really appreciate your feedback and I will work on it :slight_smile: Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Hi @Latina!

I’m really interested in getting an honest feedback on my story. Please see below the details:

Title: Thriller: a hell of a story

Author: Pencil Drew

Cover:
poster%20for%20episode

A brief description for your convenience: This is a short noir thriller, which is set in 1952. Chicago is plagued by a serial killer. When Anna, a successful lawyer, is approached by a famous actor suspected of murders, the case seems like an easy win, until she discovers some shocking facts that not only make her doubt his innocence, but lead her to believe that she might be the next victim. Is he really guilty? Will Anna be able to stop him?

Number of episodes: I’d be really grateful if you could review all three of my episodes (the story is complete)

Whether to review something specific : I’d be happy to receive just a general feedback, unless you’d like to address some specific points that particularly stand our or suck.

Thank you very much!

Hey, I would love to get A review done.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384
I would like for you to read: at least 3 episodes (more if you like it :joy::joy:)
And to focus on the directing

C22D19EE-278A-4722-AABA-00D4D81355B6

1 Like

I would love a review. Just pm me though.
Here’s mine. If you’re into action. :blush:

Episodes to read: 3 please :hugs:

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Thank you. :bowing_woman:t2:

The name of your story: Who We Are.
The Author Name: Jay M. Santiago
Cover:

How many Episodes you want me to read: I just published the story, so only the first three <3.
The link to your story: click here!

Thank you in advance for doing this! Reviewers are our saviors.

Thank you for doing this :blush::blush::blush:

Story Title: Thrill of the Hunt (Description is in cover art screencap below!)
Genre: Mystery/murder-mystery/psychological thriller and romance
Episodes: I have 13 published, but you can read the first 3-5 if you like :slight_smile: or however many you want.
Areas to comment: Characters, plot, pacing, consistency and quality of directing to an extent.
Cover Art:

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6661570308734976

1 Like

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Cover:

Episodes : 14 ( more coming soon)
(You don’t have to continue read my story if you dont like it! I mean it, just be honest)
YOU CAN READ AS MUCH EPISODES YOU WANT!!! OR MAYBE ANY OF THEM😅

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Thank you:)

Hi
Title: The Haters
Author: xjasmine.a
I would be so happy if you read my first 3 chapters
I would also be happy if you can tell me if there is any mistake or if I can make it better

1 Like

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

I only have 3 episodes :slight_smile:
I’m gonna be happy about any feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everybody! :smiley: Here’s my new story! :smiley: Hope you’ll like it :smiley:
Name: One love at the time (Limelight)
Author: ALX
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Updates: 1-3 episodes a week
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance (slightly dramatic too.)
Summary: Lola is an ordinary girl, until she fell under the attraction of Caleb, the school’s bad boy. The problem: Caleb doesn’t want anyone at school to know about their relation. The other problem? Lola is also attract to Henry, her friend Sarah’s brother. Typical ? Well, not that much.
Warnings: Mature Themes and Strong Language
Notes: Character Customization available throughout the story

Choices DO NOT effect the main storyline. You’ll only have to make a choice by the end of the story.

Here’s the link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5692969561751552 !