Doing Story reviews/R4R on insta! Currently closed will open 9-28-20!

Hey guys I am doing story reviews and recommendations on my insta account!! It’s @epi_karii
Must follow me and I read 3 chapters !
Don’t unfollow after I give you one please:( thank you!! You can either comment on my recent or Dm me !

2 Likes

Hi!
Can you read my story?
Trough Hate & Love

Insta: @angelsp_epi

I just followed ya!
My insta is @AngelSP_epi

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank you for doing this! I’ll go follow now!

My Story Details:

Story Name : Breaking Barriers

Author: Isabella Eliz

Instagram: Isaeliz.episode

Description: Emily and Gianluca met in high school, fell in love, and lost contact after a hard breakup. 10 years later, they find their way back to each other, but the circumstances have changed. Emily’s life after loosing Gianluca was full of pain, misery, and emptiness, after a toxic, abusive relationship. Gianluca was forced into the family business, and became the most feared, most powerful man in all of New York. What will happen when they see each other again? Drama, fighting, death, and true love are soon to come.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5902156802752512

Cover:

Okay it should be done by tomorrow! And posted later on this week since I have other reviews to do! But I will read it !

Hi :yellow_heart: @_KariannaL followed you on Instagram, have great day.

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 21 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Hi! Could you read my story please?
It’s called The Nightmare In My Mind - LL

It only has three chapters so far :slight_smile:

mycover

And my insta is : Nunsie2307_episode

1 Like