Doing Story Reviews :) [CLOSED]

Yayyyy :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

The plot already sounds interesting, I’ll review your story as soon as I’m done with the rest :wink:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, thank you! So glad you checked it out :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :blush:

1 Like

hehe :see_no_evil: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Episodes: 6 published right now
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

1 Like

Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story few months ago. Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27
If you like it, then read it as much as you want!
Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for this.
Story Name: A Divine Tale
Author: Emily M.
Description: Beings with power called divinus live in a world where they are hated by humans and are now being hunted by a psychopath. Can you stop her or will she get to you first?
Episodes: i want you to read 5 episodes
Cover
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC Supernatural_d0_posterImage_Az6MacL6Au
Focus: nothing in particular
Link: its published but here is the link to make things easier: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5173788429254656

1 Like

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Chapters: 4 (I would like to get your opinion of all of them, but I understand if you can’t do all 4)
Genre: drama
Focus: Take a look at everything, probably. What is the most important thing to me: how do you feel during reading, are the characters relatable, do you like to plot, would you continue reading it and why etc.
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

1 Like

Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kayyy, you’re the 9th story I have to review so be patient please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll take a look at the 4 episodes, I’m here to give you feedback on your story as a whole, rather than just a portion of it. You’re the 11th story so it will probably take a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the link, people tend to call me lazy lol. You’re 10th on my list so be patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:
Uh how is that lazy?

1 Like

Idk sometimes I’m unbothered to search up people’s stories so I procrastinate for a while, but since you gave me a link it makes my life easier in the slightest way :wink: :sunny:

1 Like

Take your time :slight_smile: and thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! I dont mind waiting :grin:
Title: Hunt or get hunted
Author: owlquest
Chapters: 6 (coming more)
Genre: adventure
Focus: you can focus on what you want, maybe the grammar the most? I’m not english speaking so it may be some errors.
Description: The darkness will overcome the light in the end of the day. But will you survive or drown with the other monsters that is lurking in the shadows?
Link:

I have no hurry! Take your time💓

1 Like

Oooh a fantasy, sister loves me a new one. I’ll read it as soon as I finished the rest, your story is 12th :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you❤️

2 Likes