Doing Story Reviews!

community
opinion

Okay, so I’m bored and I decided I’ll do story reviews.
I’ll read two episodes of your story and give you feedback based off of them!
(in NO way am I a professional, perfectionist, or whatever. This is simply just my opinion!)
:heart::heart:

Very open as no one is replying ;(

Lmao, why am I talking to myself? Yikes.

BITCH shut up

I’d love for you to review my story! Thanks for creating this thread!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

I definitely will!

Okay, so I’m first chapter in and the splashes were a bit out of place with the color? Idk, but they felt very awkward. The one with the fire was really good though.

One thing I was really unhappy about was the fact that choices matter from 7 onward. I just don’t feel like I should have to wait for the story to get interesting if I’m a new reader. And also, why is it that you have to introduce the characters for 5 episodes?!?! That’s already a lot.

I really do wish you would’ve used sound! It would’ve gave the story more of a feel.

The first episode to me was very anti-climatic. I’m not sure how to explain it, but I could already predict Aria’s personality. I feel like she could’ve had more depth instead of “I’m rude, I’m mean, I’m famous… etc etc.”

I didn’t realize it until now, but your story really reminds me of another episode story called, “The Curse Of Charlie” The MC was very rude and obnoxious like Aria, and was cursed by a woman she was rude to. The woman cursed her to keep changing into different people until she learned how to become a better person.

I loved the cliffhanger ending, ngl!
Overall first chapter: 6.5/10!

Thanks for your review! I would like to point out that the choices actually do matter from the first episode since I re-vamped it a week ago. If you read the readermessage above you would notice that. I will make sure to change it. And as for customizing characters I think that it is necessary to truly know the character before you make a big decision so, that is why I pushed back the customization. I actually do use sound, and it becomes more frequent. As for Aria’s personality, it grows as you continue reading because realistically you truly understand someone over a long time. Someone did point out that my story is like that, but I assure you my story has different plot twists if you read on and is completely different! Thank you for your feedback! I just had to tell you this (idk why… I just had the urge to explain) Anyways, I’ll take your feedback into consideration!

Yeah, I saw the club choice and got excited! I’m reading the second episode right now and I really do like it.

Thank you, I really am glad that you gave me an honest review!

I must warn you this is NOT really a story.

Title : Crazy News
Author : Mary-P
Style : INK
Genre : ??? Comedy ?
Description : hehe. Check it out. My favorite is chapter 4.

I decided I’d continue your story because I fell in love. Keep up the good work!

Okay, I’ll be sure to check it out!

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it!

Thanks \o/

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

I would like to get a review!

Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 4
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: You have a past with prison break planning but now you’ve left that life behind. Until you meet a cocky but charming Braiden Duane, who asks your help. Will you be able to say no?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Cover:

I would like to get a review!

Send me a fanmail once you read my story :grin::iphone:.

Title of the story : Trail Of Tears
Name of the author : Cindy
Story genre : Drama/Romance
Description : A girl who goes through a lot in her life. Some days are good and some days are bad she wants to just be a normal girl that does not have to run away from her problems. CC
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548954080247808
Style : Ink
Episodes : 16

Can you please PM me the review.

Would love to listen your thoughts :wink:
Title: Choose?!!!
Author:@ya
Genra: adventure /sci-fi
Description: You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Hope you enjoy :blush:

Title: H & V: From Zero to Hero
Author: Dr.Smile
Genre: Comedy
Description: Jax is the disabled loser of Mediocreopolis High, but one odd day, his life is completely transformed by a–burrito?! Drama, choices, romance, evil, deception, and action await.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4697049362202624
Cover:
H__V_From_Zero_to_Hero_YV_posterThumb_vixQqm4bZ7