Doing Ur Art Scene

Heeeey,
so i wanna start editing more again.
Also trying to get into Limelight, so just write me and i See if i can do it :slight_smile:
I‘m also doing INK

I‘ll put my two latest works here (More ink on my insta @epy.larax)

30 Likes

Your examples are gorgeous (:

Just a question, what’s this thread for exactly (Its not very clear)? :sweat_smile:

Are u taking requests for art scenes (if so what details do we need to send u) or is it just to show your most recent examples? (:

4 Likes

Are you taking requests for free? Btw your art is amazing! <3

2 Likes

Wow, they’re extremely stunning! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Oh jeah sorry :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m taking requests & you just tell me what you had in mind for the art scene & which style (ofc also the details :))

3 Likes

yes I do :hugs:

2 Likes

thank you :heart:

2 Likes

ooh cool! might request something when i will need something.

2 Likes

Wow, your examples are beautiful :heart:
I would love to request :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay (:

I’d like to request 2 different LL scenes for my upcoming story if your able to (:

Scene #1 =

Summary

Character details =

• Could u change her hair colour to Dirty Blonde instead of Dark Black, please (:

Outfit =

Pose (This pose is flexible since I haven’t finished coding it yet so feel free to change it to fit your preferences & what u think would look best) =

• Emalia is on the phone (she’s listening so her mouth shouldn’t move)
  • The phone should be in her left hand (the left of the reader’s screen)
  • Emalia should be dangling a necklace above her in her other hand (the hand not holding the phone)
  • The hand holding the phone should be closest to the screen
  • Emalia’s head
  • The necklace is this one =
  • Emalia should be leaned on the sofa arm with her legs crossed for this scene
  • Emalia should look happy

Background =

INT.DORM ROOM NEUTRAL GEOMETRIC - DAY

This area of the background =

Let me know if there’s anymore details u need to complete this scene & I’ll send the second scene details if u are alright with doing two scenes for me (:

You are really talented and I appreciate you offering to complete these scenes for us (:

can u pls make me an art scene? ur talent is unreal & ur being so generous fr!! :cupid:

Summary

Character deets
girl

Rose 04, arched natural (deep brown), Long Down Wavy Princess Braid (ash blonde), female generic (hazel), Diamond Defined Contour, Round Button Upturned, Full Round Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Gloss)
guy

Neutral 05, straight medium (deep brown), Slicked Back Solid (Chestnut Brown), Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (ice blue), Chiseled Angular, Straight Pointed, Medium Heart (Rose Light Nude Matte)

pose-
smth similar to this

The scene is not coded yet, just written! So feel free to change the pose to whatever is easiest for u, it’s totally flexible!

Outfits

Background

If u can do this, I will be so grateful, u r so talented & it must take time so pls take as long as u need

Also! I love how u drew simone, so cute!!!

1 Like

Apologies for the pre-written form, this is a recently rejected request from another shop
Hi there! I would like an art scene :slight_smile:
How many zones? 1
Drawn or Edited: Drawn
Number of Characters: 2
Character Details + Outfits: (for every character on the cover)

Character 1

Outfit

Character 2

Body:Male Athletic
Skin tone:Neutral 3
Brow:Round Medium Color:Deep Brown
Hair:Medium Waves Natural Color:Deep Brown
Eye:Deepset Downturned Lidded Color:Brown Black
Face:Male Generic
Nose:Straight Pointed
Mouth:Medium Straight Natural Color:Fair Neutral Matte
Outfit

Background: The Episode official background INT. APARTMENT SOFA - DAY with a table in front

Poses: I couldn’t find a reference picture so I hope you’ll be able to understand…
So the girl is sitting on the sofa in the right and she has her hands on the table and is in this pose

And the guy is at the other end drinking a cup of coffee and looking at the girl
Description: Above lines
**Additional Info:**Nothing

1 Like

Can you make me a pfp instead?

Wow they look so good i will request one tmr its alte night here just resering a spot with this reply too hehe

1 Like

Ouu your examples are cute as well as your drawings :heart_eyes:.

Can I request an outro for my story? If it’s not too much to ask for. I would very much like it to be one zone if possible

Character

Could be in Limelight or Ink doesn’t matter to me
Any outfit is fine

As for pose, surprise me please :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Your examples are so beautifull!! :heart_eyes:

I really love your arts, can I request?

Hi, are your requests still open?

I would like to request if your request are still open

OMGG your art is soo gorgeous!
Can i request here? If so can you please pm me in here? (if you are still open of course)

1 Like