Don’t remember episode sorry name

hey could anyone help me out? i’m trying to remember a story where a girl is abused by her mafia dad in an old abandoned building and another gang comes to kill them and finds her half beaten and takes her to his home (i remember he had an aquarium, and doesn’t know how to cook) but anyway he was taking care of her, and she was scared of him at first. i also remember a movie watching scene where the main dude and his friends and the girl all watched a cheesy movie together and slept on the floor. then the guy and girl had kids who are in the sequels i believe. their daughter i think had a sequel about her hiding her gang life from her friends. please help. I know I suck at storytelling but this is all I can remember from the story.

i’m trying to remember a story where a girl is abused by her mafia dad in an old abandoned building and another gang comes to kill them and finds her half beaten and takes her to his home (i remember he had an aquarium, and doesn’t know how to cook) but anyway he was taking care of her, and she was scared of him at first. i also remember a movie watching scene where the main dude and his friends and the girl all watched a cheesy movie together and slept on the floor. then the guy and girl had kids who are in the sequels i believe. their daughter i think had a sequel about her hiding her gang life from her friends. please help. I know I suck at storytelling but this is all I can remember from the story.