Don’t you hate it when an episode is dedicated to sex?

Definitely! I think it’s so much worse on Episode, too. I cringe when a whole Wattpad chapter is dedicated to sex, but on Episode it goes against the guidelines and generally looks really tacky. I don’t mind a little description and then cutting to afterwards, maybe a reference to what happened later on. I do, however, mind when I have to skip through millions of lines of dialogue. I open Episode when I want a visual story! Not so I can see people awkwardly kiss while I read (generally poorly written) sex descriptions.

4 Likes

The only scene I’ve liked was the one in Eclipsis. Otherwise I just click mindlessly till it’s over. No way I can deal with an entire episode of that ish.

2 Likes

Oh my god :rofl:
But look on the bright side, how creative are they :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Same, sex (of the kind you mentioned) is fine by me since it’s a natural and normal act, and people treating it like it’s taboo the way society does is really unhealthy.

That said, when it’s shown in media it’s usually done to elicit excitement in the reader, and I don’t think that’s the kind of scene you should have on a 13+ app.
I’ll mention it in my stories if it’s relevant and maybe depict the characters kissing and beginning to disrobe, but after than I’m gonna cut away from the scene.

As a reader, I’m not reading Episode stories to try and get my jollies off, so unless it’s relevant to the story, if a love scene goes on for too long, I get bored and start to tap through it.

6 Likes

I just died :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Bumping!

1 Like

bumping this…thanks to in my bed…

2 Likes