Dona’s Art Request Thread! (COVERS, OVERLAYS, SPLASHES) [CLOSED]

Hi I would like you to make a crying overlay?

Can you please fill out the request form? It just makes it more organised for Lydia and I. :slight_smile:

- Dona :tulip:

Oh sorry of course

Forum Name: @RyRydoezepisode
Story Title: through thin walls
Story Genre: idk yet
Short Description (1 sentence is enough): A boy is depressed and a girl lives next to him and head him crying every night.
What overlay(s) do you need?: A tear
When do you need this done by?: Whenever you need :slight_smile:
References (something for me to refer to/help me get the idea): Uh… a single tear rolling down the cheek

I can’t I don’t have the characters details

Thank you for requesting! Here are your overlays:

RyRydoezepisode's Overlays

8daa62ca15d9dac88888c79ea96d744026e43053_1_291x500

For the image that has two teardrops, I can cut them out individually so that they’re their own overlay if you’d like. Tell me if you want any changes.

Thank you for requesting, come again, :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if Lydia will be able to do the other two, then. :frowning:
Do you still want to see the one she completed or no?

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Can you edit two characters?

1 Like

@Epy.Raven Your request is complete! :slight_smile: Sorry that I wasn’t able to do the other two, I didn’t want to give you a low quality edit. :frowning:

Epy.Raven’s Character Edit

Thank you for requesting! Please tell me if there are any changes you would like. :+1:t3:

Come again soon, :smile:
- Lydia :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Yes, we can. :slight_smile:

- Lydia :wilted_flower:

Okay :slight_smile: well I’m going to send a request for both characters.

1 Like

Can i ask what fonts you use? :blush:
Does edits look really cool!

1 Like

Forum Name: Briana M.
Story Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Story Genre: Romance
*Story Description (1 sentence is enough):*Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Background:

Character(s) Details (an image would be helpful, but you can write out the details. please include outfit(s) if you’re writing them out):
Character 1: Skin Color (Light), Eyebrows (Defined natural), Hair (diva curls + black), Eyes (Upturned Bold + taupe), Face shape (oval), Nose (soft natural), and Lips (full round + cherry red)
outfit: Trendy Black Top + Short Pencil Skirt (Cabernet) + Mule Ankle Heels + Small Fishnets
Character 2 (GUY): Skin color (Peach), Eyebrows (thick arch athletic), Hair (shoulder length + chestnut), Eyes (classic round + blue), Face shape (defined natural), Nose (button) and Mouth (smirk + terracotta)
outfit: Large Stitch Jeans (Olive) + Black Beach Boy Linen Shirt + Neutral Topside Shoes
When do you need this done by?: Saturday, July 28th

1 Like

Oof I edited my font names so I don’t know what the original names were, but I got most of my fonts from we heart it and I just searched editing font packs. They’re pretty popular fonts so you should be able to find it quickly. Sorry I couldn’t be of much help. :frowning:

1 Like

We’ll get started on it right away! Thank you for requesting! :revolving_hearts:

Can i get a overlay

Sure, please fill out a request form! :grin:

Story Title: Epy.raven
Story Genre: its a request
Short Description (1 sentence is enough): I need the hand in the wave pose
What overlay(s) do you need?: hand overlay
When do you need this done by?: today
References (something for me to refer to/help me get the idea): here it is but the hands are in the wave poseb050e037ab2921483bca17466fa4ef96787ab124_1_281x4990fa31763df604b1aa9899256751a884e50b2d44d_1_281x499

1 Like

Request accepted! :grin:

Thank you for requesting. This should be done soon! :wink:

1 Like