Don't know what to do with my stories

So I’m a bit conflicted. I have a published story (The Devil Inside Me) on Episode that I don’t feel like really anybody’s reading. I’ve been lacking the motivation to do the story, and I wrote it fast so I’m not really proud of it. I have another story I’m working on that I’m still planning while writing it on the portal but I have no idea if I’m actually going to publish it because it’s a vampire story and I don’t even know if I want to because people seem to be uninterested in them. So I really don’t know what to do.

Should I…

• Continue my published story (in INK)
  • Revamp my published story (in LL)
  • Get away from my published story (at least for a while) and focus on my unpublished vampire story (LL)

0 voters

Your opinion is really helpful to me. If you want to know more about each stories you can dm me

I think you should do what you think is best! Maybe hide your current story, then focus on your vampire story, so you don’t have to worry About getting many reads on the devil one

1 Like

Uhmm, I think that if you’re not feeling anymore your published story you should leave it behind for now until the motivation comes back. However, if it’s the idea of not having a lot of readers what makes you not be so sure about it but you really like your idea and the story for being the very first one, then
you should revamped it. It will take time to do it but it will help you to feel more confident and to be happier! (I’ve gone through that process so I know how it feels.)

About the new idea you have… You can start by making the characters, finding backgrounds/overlays, idk. If you’re really excited about it then go for it. Don’t let the idea go, it doesn’t matter about what it is what’s important is your touch. There are a lot of vampire stories but that doesn’t mean your story won’t be interested!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.