Dont open this thread its gonna be over after I return these beauties r4r

HIS_TEMPTATION_posterThumb_ZWYaYx7xDV

Hey guys, I just released my new story - His Temptation
It would be greatly appreciated if you read it :wink:
And tell me what you think here, also if you have a new story tell me so I can check it out! xxx

Story: His temptation
Genre: Romance
Plot: Heā€™s new and trouble is written all over him. But what you donā€™t know isā€¦he might just lead you to a whole new way of lifeā€¦if you can handle him.
Link: episodeinteractive.com/s/6671316645445632

Donā€™t read my story until I read urs if u want a read for read
btw anyone can read anyone elseā€™s story (duuuuhhh)

Iā€™ll read yours after a few others i still need to read :slight_smile: ill send you a screenshot when im done.
This is mine, would appreciate it if youā€™d take a look at it too :slight_smile: :
Story title: ā€œJourney to the heartā€
Author: Daydreamer
Style: LimeLight
Genre: Romance and Drama
Customization and choices that matters: Yes!
Description:
Heā€™s the CEO and sheā€™s his new personal assistant. Drama and jealousy at work doesnā€™t bother her, but what happens when his ex returns who he still loves? Will she stay and fight for him or move on with someone else? You Decide.
CC available.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6472036251992064
Story cover:

Iā€™ll read it tonight, I just used all my passes 15 mins ago, looking forward to it!

Iā€™ll check it out! Do you have a link?

Hereā€™s mine :slight_smile:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and partiesā€¦Will she make it or break it? CC

1 Like

Iā€™ll check it out as soon as I get more passes

1 Like

Nice job so far! I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, as soon as my passes are refilled Iā€™ll be reading urs! x

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: Youā€™ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 4 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_VnMcKGStQI

1 Like

Hi @soph.epiI!
I was wondering if youā€™d be interested in doing an r4r? i can send you screenshots when Iā€™m done :blush: Here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, whatā€™s that? Oh right, ā€œAiden Suarezā€ no longer exists.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

Hiya! Iā€™ll check out yours, it sounds really interesting :wink:

Iā€™d like to promote my story here too :blush: I hope youā€™ll check it out xx

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 7

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

@bonniedundee @AMar @gisellec @jessfox13 @Daydreamer.ep @AlessgGX
Hey guys its morning for me and thank you to those that have already read some of my story, I donā€™t buy passes so I only get 4, so Iā€™m gonna read your stories in the order that people sent them. So Iā€™ll read one episode from each persons story and then when I get more passes Iā€™ll read episode 2 and so on. Looking forward to all your stories! xxx
I just want everyone to know that I will read their story today but some will be read earlier and others will be read when my passes get refilled just remember I WILL READ UR STORY! xx

4 Likes

sureeeeeeeeeeeeee

what do u mean sure?

I will read ur story, hope you can read mine too ^^

oh okay I thought u thought that I was lying about reading everyones, btw ur the 1st person who asked me so Iā€™m starting with yours

1 Like

aww, thanks you so muchhhh

1 Like

Just finished the 1st episode! Iā€™m gonna be honest, I never read limelight stories just because Iā€™m not used to style and I prefer ink but despite that I really enjoyed it (I got all the correct orders and the choices were nice). And also I really like that background at the end for ur Insta and there was no directing mistakes! Keep up the good work xxx

starting episode 1

1 Like

Finished episode 1! Just from the 1st episode I can tell that the plot is amazing! x

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :blush:

1 Like