Don't yall just hate it when

Ugh… :point_right: I hate this option:

:smiling_imp::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

OMG this happened to me a few months ago twice, I lost like 50 gems, for something so useless!! Now I don’t read featured stories but when I do, I tap at the top of the screen so I don’t accidently click the gem choice

3 Likes

I have that problem toooo with devil in desguice☹️

2 Likes

Same here… With ‘Devil in Disguise’ and ‘Are all monsters evil? 2 Against all odds’.

3 Likes

I hate it I’m actually thinking to stop reading it because that’s just s*itty

2 Likes

Same bro :grinning:
I lost 22 in one :point_up:

2 Likes

Yes I hate that I waited for a story for like months which I don’t mind take your time you need coding sucks but why add a early release.

2 Likes

HONESTLY SAME!! i accidentally pressed it twice and lost 16 gems!!! I didn’t know there was an update so i just pressed it bc it said no adds (lol) and after reading i check and i lost 16 gems. It also glitches a lot too! look i’m not going to wait 8 days for EACH episode like what???

1 Like

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
also yall community getting a bit too comfortable with these unnecessary gem choices
I mean earn your coin i guess :kissing:

1 Like

Bruh so truee

Exactly!!

1 Like

Thats so true , the world is going through such tough times and episode is supposed to be an app that makes you forget about everything and get lost in a fictional world . With the gem options living fully in tha awesome imaginary world for a bit , is totally limited and I hate the fact that they put gem choices on user stories for authors to get a higher ranking .

2 Likes

Sameee

1 Like

Im actually trying to write a story as well and I’m well aware of the gem choices ranking, you could maybe put the support the author choice in the end if the chapter. That way it won’t have no impact on the story and will be cemetery optional so it makes it easy on you and the readers.

1 Like

If its because you tap fast just to get through the story, i advice to do it at the top of your phone since the Choices are at the buttom of it

1 Like

Yeah in my opinion featured stories are not even that good lol , the plot is very similar almost everytime

1 Like

Oof

Oml true I hate that sm

1 Like

Lmao so true and they be like:

( should I tell my crush I love him back ?)

Option 1 : I love you too! ~29 gems~
Option 2: Kiss him! ~19 gems~
Option 3: I don’t feel the same way… ~free~

4 Likes

Tysm for the advice idk why I hadn’t thought about it hahaha but I guess we learn from our mistakes 🥲

1 Like