Don't you think it's wrong for the Arthur being attacked for something happening its story? The commets go crazy

Write what you think

2 Likes

No, to an extent.

If it is innappropriote or insensitive, then yes. But not “Death Threats” or whatever, maybe constructive critisism would be fine.

The author put it up. They’ll get mean comments, but it is inevidable. If they were ignorent, then the amount of dislike, or distaste towards the story will be stronger.

3 Likes

Yes, I do believe it is wrong for the author to be attacked if it’s something that goes along the storyline. The only time I’ve ever genuinely disliked a fellow author is when they wrote less than appropriate scenes in their story. But if it’s something as small as the story going in a direction they don’t want, or a ship they don’t like happening, they should just stop reading the story if they don’t like it.

3 Likes

24 Likes

Of course. it’s wrong if an author is being attacked. However, in most cases the authors isn’t being attacked.

Most of the time readers or other authors are pointing out how the author’s story is problematic. Usually the author gets defensive and then that’s when all hell breaks loose.

Some authors can’t handle constructive criticisms so, they retaliate.

15 Likes

Readers will judge what happens in the story, and they will attacks who made it. It’s normal.

2 Likes

…the Arthur? :thinking::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::rofl:

3 Likes

Are you talking about the cartoon Arthur or an author called Arthur?

8 Likes

Loolllzaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Who is Arthur? Or do you mean the show? :gift_heart:

Whichever one, haters gonna hate :green_heart:

3 Likes

Aww poor Arthur…:joy::gift_heart:

I know this was a serious comment. But this took me out :sob::sob:
I didn’t even realize it says Arthur…

8 Likes

LMFAOOOOO

1 Like

I think it’s really wrong when authors get attacked fir writing whatever they want in their story… and IT’S A STORY people seriously need to calm down, don’t like the sfory? Go read another one, Episode has hundreads thousands stories, pick another one!

And nobody should attack Arthur! ARTHUR DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!

3 Likes

Ok we get it. They made a mistake. You all don’t have to act like pompous jerks ang keep mocking and humiliating them. The first time was funny, but the pile on is unnecessary. Geez.

I think this depends on what you mean by attacking and what type of content it is. Some people think attacking and constructive criticism are synonymous when they’re not.
Could you give us an example?

9 Likes

Seriously. :roll_eyes:

But @leanaeppy, are there any specific examples of how authors are being attacked for their stories? It’s one thing to harass an author and send death threats if they take a story in a direction you don’t like. It’s another if they’re just commenting that they’re disappointed.

4 Likes

I didn’t mean any harm at all, it’s just fun and games.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what this thread is about. Are you referring to the cartoon, Arthur?

2 Likes

What is going on? I’m confused :woman_shrugging:

The OP misspelled author.

4 Likes