Door overlay/background help

INT. LIVING ROOM MODERN COZY - NIGHT

Hello! I was hoping someone could help me out with an overlay or even a full background with the door in this scene open. I would like a character to open the door for someone on the other side. I will credit you in the episode.

1 Like

I forgot to add the image.

1 Like

I don’t have any, but I can suggest websites and keywords to search if you’d like to find your own?

Pixabay.com

pexels.com

^search words like: door wall, exterior door, front door, exterior and it’ll pull up several good options that you can edit to be exactly what you want or an image that you can use to request in an art shop here on the forums. :slight_smile: Also, check out (forum threads) FlowerGriefer’s and Marysol’s background threads-- they make great backgrounds/overlays and you might find something suitable there. Don’t forget to read the first posts and credit properly if you use one.

1 Like

Thank you kindly for your help.

1 Like

are you looking for an edited version with this door open? if so, I can make it

2 Likes

Yes! That’s what I am looking for.

2 Likes

here’s an overlay :>

1 Like

Oh this is amazing! Thank you so much for all your help! I will make sure to give you credit in the story!
If you want to check it out, the first three chapters are out now. It’s called The Illusion of Time!

Thanks again!

1 Like