Dose anyone make covers

Like it say in the title dose anyone make covers

2 Likes

ru willing to pay?:white_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Here is an cover shop I am in along with others! :blush:
:black_heart: The MINIMALIST COVER Shop :black_heart:

Is this a request or r u thinking about of paying

Hi.Incase you’re interested there are just a few days left for my giveaway to end. The winner gets a Free cover or art scene of their choice by me. Participate now if you haven’t. But if you’re willing to pay you can DM me on Instagram and we can discuss your order there.No need to wait for the winner announcement

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeaR3uFtUz/?igshid=bacfomw1p0bl

Hey there, my commissions are open! I charge $30 USD for two people, waist up. Anything different than that (ie. less characters, extra characters, full body, neck up, etc.), we can work out a price we’re both comfortable with!

Summary

incase you’re willing to pay, here are a few of my examples! let me know if you’re interested!

Hi!! Im open for commissions! Im also having a 20% discount atm for every purchase.
Uploading: raven queen.png… Uploading: Window 2.png… Uploading: windows.png…

Uploading: Haruno Sakura.png… Uploading: keer.png… Uploading: Un.png…
here are some sample of my work. You can dm me here or in instagram @zamiraarts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: