Dose this really work

2 Likes

The gem requirement has since changed but as far as I can tell, that should still count as a gem read.

“By choosing to include any of the gem options in your story, everytime an Episode player uses a gem as they read through your story, that gem will contribute to the total gem count for your story as well.” :arrow_left: I don’t know if the FREE gem choice would count as a “gems used” considering it would be free and they wouldn’t lose any gems, but also because it’s technically a gem choice that can be pressed so idk if the system would count it as gems used as well?

1 Like

I think it is true

1 Like

thanks for telling me I did not know it changed?

1 Like

thanks for responding I will try it when I start my next story.

1 Like

The 500,000 reads has remained but the gem requirements are different now and I think that’s because a fair few writers were getting 100,000 gem chapter reads + 300 gem choices selected and managing to unlock payments.

2 Likes

oh Okay.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story ideas or reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.