Double Life Contest Reading List

Hey everyone! Now that the Double Life contest has been announced, it’s time to see all the great entries! You can add your published or unpublished stories!

Here’s mine:
Title: DL: Collateral Damage
Description: When nerdy Ali moves to a new city, she starts an LDR with her cheating high school boyfriend. Meanwhile, she’s mistaken for a powerful politician who has to keep things platonic with a hot babysitter. Can she juggle her normal life with temptations from her second one?
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Includes: Mini-Games, 2 LIs, Choices Matter, Points System, Full CC, (Possibly) Points System, (Possibly) Art Scenes
Chapters Released (If any): None
Covers: None yet

Please only promote DL entries! Thank you!

28 Likes

Those who are/might be entering:
@Qettix @JustAPerson @EpisodeHoneyy @lanafrazer_episode @luna_schwarz @riana_writes2589 @jada_episode_love

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ll bookmark!

2 Likes

I MIGHT BE DOING THIS!!
Title: DL:Where Secrets lie
Description: You always thought you had a normal family, that is until you went downstairs to get a glass of water… You interrupted your dads late night meeting…What was he doing?
Cover: None
Chapters:Not published yet
Genre:Drama(?)

6 Likes

Bookmarking this for later… :blob_turtle:

not me attempting to enter yet another contest

5 Likes

If nobody ends up co-writing with me,

DL: Sleight of Hand

[insert some secret magician description]

4 Likes

Thanks for making this! Here’s mine:
Title: DL: Voltage
Author: Iris Levont
Description: Blairs life takes a turn when she gets superpowers and survives in the process. Her mission? Keep her double life a secret. Will she be able to conceal her secret identity?
Genre: Fantasy/Comedy/Action
Chapters Released: None yet…
Small Cover:

Large cover: COMPLETED…it will say “Includes Full CC, Advanced Directing, Mini Games, Diversity, Choices Matter, 2 Endings, Art Scenes”
Trailer: Releasing with promo thread!

(Lmk if anyone wants a tag!)

6 Likes

Let’s hope this goes how I plan for it to
Name: DL: Forgotten Goddess (not 100% on that yet)
Desc: Idk but it’s about a Zeus’ daughter that Zeus made everyone forget because she’s a screw up but now he’s sending her to Earth to learn and become better
Genre: Who know :sleepy: Maybe romance or drama? Depends how it goes

Y’all are fast! :joy:

11 Likes

bump

2 Likes

I MIGHT try to enter this contest.
Here’s my idea:

(Working Title:) DL: Fairy Heros
(Working Description:) Being the new girl at school is boring, especially when you’re the only one who reads Fairy Tales. But today, you realize that Fairies are real! But to join them, you must keep it a secret.

5 Likes

me and you both MIGHT try it :joy:

3 Likes

Emphasis x 100 on the “MIGHT.”

3 Likes

Right :joy::joy:

2 Likes

i’ll bookmark this!

2 Likes

My entry:

Im_still_here_LM_posterThumb_ej1LOn2Arn

Title: DL: Uncanny Hostel

Plot:
You wake up in a mental institution. The doctor comes to see you and tells you that you were institutionalized almost 6 months after you had a psychotic episode wherein you injured six people and put another person in a coma. What caused the psychotic break, who were the six people? Madam Hostel has been a well known small establishment which provides inexpensive food and lodging for a group of people but it is also known for A death of a famous journalist , who tried to uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, entity who randomly chooses her victims based on their deeds in life. She appears as a regular human in some sort of trouble if anyone chooses to help she let them live if you ignore her or she brings you to her hostel bringing out everyone’s most greedy desires unless they have a change of heart. Congratulations, you been invited to Madam Hostel will you be able to survive when the city declares state of emergency?

Genre: Mystery/Thiller

Publish date: July 20-25

4 Likes

I’ll be entering so this is my entry:

Title: DL: Ride to Freedom
Description: Your dream is to be a professional horse rider, except your family won’t allow it. So when you get the chance to compete in a horse competition, you must keep your identity hidden.
Genre: Adventure
Chapters Released: None yet

Small Cover:

Small Cover was made by carla.16edits on instagram

Large Cover:

5 Likes

Thanks!

Im gonna enter with my partner in crime haha. But we have no title yet. Or description or cover. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Here’s my idea. I’ve already started coding
Title : DL: Do It For Them
Genre : Undecided (Either Drama or Action)
Description : Rio will stop at nothing to get revenge on those who have wronged her. Even if it means juggling two lives
To go into a bit more depth: Rio’s parents were murdered when she was young and she was forced to live with her abusive aunt. To make things worse, she was horribly bullied by her cousins and everyone at school. Now nineteen, she’s made the decision to dedicate her life to taking revenge on everyone. Her parents’ killers, her aunt, her cousins. Everyone who has ever did something horrible to her. In the day time, she’s regular old Rio. A well loved member in her community and a veterinarian who takes pride in taking care of animals. But by night, she’s a cold hearted, emotionless, ruthless assassin who show know mercy to anyone.
How does this sound?

2 Likes

Made my cover for DL: Sleight of Hand :nerd_face:

3 Likes