Double Life Contest Reading List

Here’s mine :blush:

Title: DL: Hidden Star
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: After a heartbreaking 24 hours, Iryna decides to move to LA to try and make it as an anonymous singer. After going viral overnight, will she be able to keep her identity a secret?

4 Likes

My entering is a HUGE maybe, but the basic info…

DL: Barbarous
Genre: Thriller

I have plot details, but those won’t be revealed yet in case I don’t make the deadline <3 I’ll update this post when the time comes closer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

not 100% if i will finish but here’s my entry if i end up getting it done:

title: DL: Rebel With A Cause

genre: not set on one yet but probably action

description: Ever since Davina’s family tragically passed, she’s been secretly known as Miss Storm, the biggest villain out there. With a mission to destroy Hurricane, the newest superhero, will she be successful or will her cover be blown?

4 Likes

I’m hoping I can enter this story, but I have two ongoing stories, so we’ll see :woman_shrugging:t3:

Title: DL: Secrets of a Part-Time Super-Villain

Genre: I’m thinking comedy

Description: By day, a high school student, by night bent on world domination. How will MC juggle being on dance committee, an all-consuming crush, and their parents’ evil agenda?

3 Likes

I’m going to try and make the deadline.
Author: Jayleefishhugs with art by (Artist Name TBA later)
Title: DL: Heads or Tails
Description: A life changing event forces you to attend Winter Academy abroad after being homeschooled all your life. Now you have to socialize, make friends, maybe even fall in love. Just be NORMAL. But, you’re not normal. You have a big secret. One that you’ve NEVER had to share- Your alter ego. And her name is May.
Genre: Drama/Romance
Not yet released

3 Likes

@ChocolatePie
Your story isn’t in the contest, you can’t promote it here because this for Double Life contest entries only.

And if you’re thinking of entering, you can’t, because your story was already published before the contest was announced. I just wanted to give you the heads-up.

For info about the contest click here:

2 Likes

Okay :ok_hand:t6: Thanks for your remind :hugs:

2 Likes

Hope to be able to finish it on time :sweat_smile:

Title: DL: No Time To Hide
Description: Some people dream to be famous but what can happen when a famous person wants to become ordinary one? Let me show you twins, Harley & Kimberly. Harley pretends to be a cat lady working in bookstore from time to time while Kimberly is pretending to be… her own sister, the hottest movie star in US. Will they manage it successfully till the end or get caught before start?
Chapters Released: None for now
Covers:

5 Likes

I probably won’t finish in time, but for now…

Title: DL: Living a Nightmare
Description: She’s average during the day, but at night… well, that’s a different story.
Chapters Released: 3 chapters done and published
Covers: One, but it’s a surprise :joy:

5 Likes

Hope I’ll be able to complete on time. Here’s mine:

Title: DL: The Night Hunters
Description: During the day you are just an ordinary girl but at night you’re a member of a group called The Night Hunters - who protect mortals from attacks of super-naturals. What happens when you yourself become a target for a deadly creature? What mysteries will be uncovered?
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters released (if any): None yet
Covers: None

P.S.: I noticed this thread so late!!! :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Title: DL: The Deadly Passion
Description: At day you are a shy kid at high school and by evening you are a master hacker who messes with evil corporations. What happens when one evil corporations come hunting for u? Will u escape?
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters Released (If Any): None yet
Covers:

7 Likes

Title: DL: DARK CLUB
Genre: Drama, Romance
Description: Kate a shy girl working as an assistant in a law company visits one day a club where anything is allowed. But will she be able to keep her wild nightlife under a mask in secret? (I am still working on the description)

Working version of the cover:

8 Likes

Title: DL: Journalist
**Description:**You are recruited by the EBI to go on a undercover mission as a journalist to interview the most biggest star; Summer Ray, what secrets might you cover during your investigation?
Genre: Mystery & Action
Chapters Released (If any): None
Covers: None

5 Likes

Here’s mine!
Title: Tbd but I’m liking DL: Daughter of Olympus
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Not made yet but it’s about a Greek Goddess that everyone had to forget about because she was a screw up that has now been sent to college in California (maybe) to fix her life
Cover: Not yet

5 Likes

Will revise mine when I know more but I’ll leave this here for now:
Title: Save the City (pretty basic, lol)
Genre: Probably action, romance is a subplot, there will definitely be comedy in there since I can’t write without it LOL
(Loose) Plot: You’re a superhero hiding your identity. Can you save your city from ultimate destruction? - 2 Endings, LI gender choice, choose your hero name, city name, full CC for you
(maybe for your best friend sidekick too)

4 Likes

Damn these plots are amazing! Ya’ll are quick! :heart:

8 Likes

DL: Glorious

Description: Mystical powers. Ethereal kingdoms. After a devastating supernatural attack on her town, Kiana’s life is altered. Can she protect those she loves while keeping her identity secret?
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Adventure
Chapters Released: 1-4
Covers:

5 Likes

Hola guys!
I am writing my episode with my one and only bestie @Nazee_writes

DL: A STAKE AWAY

DESCRIPTION: by day you are the best fashion designer working in a boutique…as the sun sets and night falls, you become the most feared vampire hunter…but what will happen when you fall in love with a vampire?

GENRE: fantasy/romance
CHAPTERS RELEASED: none yet
COVER: none yet

If you like our description pls let us know…we will tag you when we release it!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Together with @TLdax913

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚: DL: Reflective Difference
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: Thriller / Horror
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨:

• Choice for 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 MC
  • Choice for 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • Published as a complete story.
  • point system
7 Likes