Double Life Contest Reading List

Published!

Title: DL: The Supermodel’s Scandal
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: You’re a famous supermodel who just wants to have a normal school experience. When the chance finally arrives, what comes first; relationships or career?

Full CC,LL, choices that matter, 1 LI

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331510409592832 ]

5 Likes

Thank you for this thread hun! :sparkling_heart:

Title : DL: Royal Deception
Author : @naddyistyping on Instagram
Genre : Romance/Drama
Love Interest : 1 M
Offers : LL, CC, Mini games, Point System, Choices Matter, Art Scenes
Description : Impersonating a princess is what it’ll take to find out the true intentions of an evil leader. With a devastatingly handsome prince in the mix, can you keep your identity a secret?

2 Likes

@IrisLevont @PamV18 @ChocolatePie amazing covers if you don’t mind me asking who did them for you

I can’t be the only one who still doesn’t have a title and description. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you! The very talented artist that did mine was, @RJL :heartpulse:

(Also if you need help PM for advice too!)

3 Likes

Find My Logic on IG did it for me!

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! (Hopefully I can publish this story on time😅)

Title: DL: Faders
Insight: By day, he’s just a normal, shy university student, trying to earn his degree. By night, he’s a… ghost? No, no, that can’t be right. He can’t be a ghost; he’s not dead. Or is he?
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Cover:

6 Likes

Title: DL: Royal secret
Description: By day you are a servant, but what happens when you are forced to impersonate a princess? Can you handle both lives without both sides getting hurt?
Genre: Romance/fantasy
Includes: 1 LI, Choices Matter, Point system, Full CC
Chapters Released (If any): None
Covers: None yet

3 Likes

Mine it’s called Hoax. It’s still in process so here’s the potential description. :arrow_down:
You find yourself tangled up with the same guy. You’re a double trouble for him and he’s your biggest temptation.Can you keep Noah twice in your life or it will end up a big hoax?

Título:** DL: Doble vida

**Descripción: *TRATARA DE UNA EXTRATERRESTRE, ELLA TENDRÁ QUE VIVIR UNA DOBLE VIDA Y TENER UN BAJO PERFIL CON SUS AMIGOS, PERO QUÉ SUCEDE CUANDO NO PUEDES OCULTAR TUS PODERES. ? .

*Género: * CIENCIA FICCIÓN

*Incluye: *Minijuegos, Las decisiones son importantes, CC completo, Escenas de arte, dos idiomas español e inglés.

*Capítulos publicados por el momento (3): serán 8

**Portadas: ** Ninguno todavía (en proceso:)
,KMN

1 Like

Summary

Your a Social Elite meaning your favored by many. When there’s a circus coming to town for outcasts will you channel your inner outcast or let society decide who you be? Full CC.

3 Likes

bump :blob_turtle:

1 Like

I hope I didn’t already most here but check out my story, please!!

Title: DL: Help! My Dad is the Devil
Author: DoctorNyk
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 8
Description: Garth needs to be more efficient at his job. So his Dad is sending him to Public School to learn Suffering and Pain. Did I mention his Dad happens to be the Devil…

2 Likes

Title:DL: Emerald
Genre:Drama
Story style:limelight
Author:Natasha
Story description:After Xander Valentino kills Esmeralda’s parents.Esmeralda wants revenge,she enters into mafia but what will happen when Esmeralda and Xander finds out that Esmi’s biological father is Xander!!

DL: The Passenger

The first 6 episodes are out!

What you can expect:

• LGBT branch
  • Playing as both female and male MC, not just one or the other
  • themes related to espionage, time travel, dystopian futures
  • advanced directing
  • choices and point system which impact the plot
  • mini games

Follow me on Instagram @ely.writes for sneaks and updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mire tu historia y me gusto mucho yo la leo con el traductor de aplicaciones , que bueno que también participes en el concurso de double life yo tambien subi la mia, mucha suerte…

Hi! I would be happy to promote my entry :blush:

Title: DL: Double Lie {COMPLETED}
Author: Mystique (Instagram: @mystique_episode)
Description: Maggie has a successful blog about the royals, especially Princess Margaret. Then she meets a guy who wants to write about the Princess too. The catch? Maggie is Princess Margaret!
Genre: drama
Chapters: 8
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6640925559947264
SMALL COVER

I have a Double Life entry I’d like to promote. You can message me if you’d like to do a read4read :slight_smile:
Author - Insta @clareabella_episode
Title - DL: Little Miss Undercover
Genre - Action
Full cc of main character (female) and love interest (male)
Point system used
Description - Mc is a police officer, but she’s only 5’3. She’s offered the chance to go undercover and try and bring down a small town gang. There’s plenty of people around her who don’t believe she’ll be able to do it, not only because she’s small, but because she’s really shy, timid and has no self confidence at all. She makes it her goal to do the job, do it well, bring down the gang and show that just because she’s quiet doesn’t mean she can’t ‘play’ her part. She’s the complete opposite of the big job that’s been given, but she’s a toughie and she won’t take no cr*p from anyone!
I’d love to hear from you guys :heartpulse: :black_heart:

Hi! I recently updated my entry and now 6 episodes are available :purple_heart:

:purple_heart: Title: The Greatest Hero :purple_heart:

:zap:Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Action :zap:

:purple_heart: Story Description :purple_heart:

Superhero in the past, powerful CEO in the present. Can you maintain your perfect public image when a whirlwind romance threatens to unmask you?

:purple_heart: Female MC (Full CC + name)

:zap: Customise your superhero self!

:purple_heart: Choose male or female love interest! Full CC

:zap: Choices matter, mini-games, point systems

:purple_heart: Art scenes

:zap: Already 6 episodes out!:zap:

No Early Access, no wait!

LINK​

2 Likes

Here’s mine!

Story: DL: Crime Of Vivian

Genre: Drama, Action, Romance

Style: LL

Description: Vivian is a 22 year old crime fighter but also ends up having 2 children unexpectedly. Now she has to manage being a fighter and a mother at the same time! What will she do? (LL, CC, 2 different endings)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5597832039563264

Cover:

1 Like

Is this published as yet?