Double Life Contest Reading List

Bump

2 Likes

Together with @TLdax913

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference
๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • Published as a complete story.
  • point system
7 Likes

Published!

Title: DL: The Supermodelโ€™s Scandal
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Youโ€™re a famous supermodel who just wants to have a normal school experience. When the chance finally arrives, what comes first; relationships or career?

Full CC,LL, choices that matter, 1 LI

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331510409592832 ]

5 Likes

Thank you for this thread hun! :sparkling_heart:

Title : DL: Royal Deception
Author : @naddyistyping on Instagram
Genre : Romance/Drama
Love Interest : 1 M
Offers : LL, CC, Mini games, Point System, Choices Matter, Art Scenes
Description : Impersonating a princess is what itโ€™ll take to find out the true intentions of an evil leader. With a devastatingly handsome prince in the mix, can you keep your identity a secret?

2 Likes

@IrisLevont @PamV18 @ChocolatePie amazing covers if you donโ€™t mind me asking who did them for you

I canโ€™t be the only one who still doesnโ€™t have a title and description. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you! The very talented artist that did mine was, @RJL :heartpulse:

(Also if you need help PM for advice too!)

3 Likes

Find My Logic on IG did it for me!

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! (Hopefully I can publish this story on time๐Ÿ˜…)

Title: DL: Faders
Insight: By day, heโ€™s just a normal, shy university student, trying to earn his degree. By night, heโ€™s aโ€ฆ ghost? No, no, that canโ€™t be right. He canโ€™t be a ghost; heโ€™s not dead. Or is he?
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Cover:

4 Likes

Title: DL: Royal secret
Description: By day you are a servant, but what happens when you are forced to impersonate a princess? Can you handle both lives without both sides getting hurt?
Genre: Romance/fantasy
Includes: 1 LI, Choices Matter, Point system, Full CC
Chapters Released (If any): None
Covers: None yet

3 Likes

Mine itโ€™s called Hoax. Itโ€™s still in process so hereโ€™s the potential description. :arrow_down:
You find yourself tangled up with the same guy. Youโ€™re a double trouble for him and heโ€™s your biggest temptation.Can you keep Noah twice in your life or it will end up a big hoax?