Double Life contest story

I entered in Double Life contest and I am open for R4R. I read the all story and I spend some gems to support the author. If you will accept I can do a review and if I will love the story I will promote it on my IG account.
TITLE- DL: A wild love
AUTHOR: July Happier
NR. EPISODES: 8 (complete)
DESCRIPTION: Alein Wood is a woman who wants relief. But when the first love appears, it can reach an impossible and wild one (CC,LL, 1 MC, art-scenes)
TYPE: LL
OTHER INFORMATIONS: LL, FULL CC, 1MC (female only) , 1LI (male only) , art-scenes
DM on Forums or on my IG account @julyhappierepisode if you want a R4R or you like the idea. I am waiting to see more interesting storiesโœŒ
Here is the link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6296574529044480
Here is the cover:

4 Likes

Iโ€™m open for R4R and G4G. Iโ€™d love to help you out in your ranking and get a review!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

2 Likes

Hi, R4R alone for me, please.

.Just let me know when youโ€™re reading mine because I know you might have a lot to read.

Iโ€™ll inbox you the ss๐ŸŒน

2 Likes

Sure. Send me your IG account (if you have) and letโ€™s share there the ss

1 Like

Thank you very much! :heart: I would like to read your story! Itโ€™s pretty interesting. Send me your IG account (if you have) and letโ€™s share there our ss

2 Likes

Sorry! I donโ€™t use IG, but I can send you my SS through PM if thatโ€™s okay with you.

2 Likes

epic.ice_episode

2 Likes

Okie, I will text you there

2 Likes

Okie, but it will take a bit because on Forums is a bit hard with filing pictures

1 Like

Hi.

I would love to do aR4R / G4G with your DL story.

We also have one:

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™„๐™‚: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • point system
2 Likes

Title: DL: WHISPER OF MY DESTINY
Description: When a girl met an accident which makes her lives in two different world at a same time half human and half ghost what will happen? Read to find out!
Genre: Fantasy/ romance
Includes: Mini-Games, 2 LIs, Choices Matter, Points System, Full CC, (Possibly) Points System, (Possibly) Art Scenes
Chapters Released (If any): 8
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712763955544064

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out. DM your IG account (if you have)

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will check it out. DM your IG account (if you have one)

Yay, horror story. Canโ€™t wait to check it out. DM your IG account (if you have one)

1 Like

thank you @anahi_episode_

1 Like

Moonlight.epyy

1 Like