Double Life Writer's Contest Story Package

@EpisodeParadise can I enter through pm

Unfortunately, you have to enter through a comment on this post. This is because a select group of members from our team will go through all of the entries at once. I hope you understand!

1 Like

Okay but one more thing my character has only one face, like you’ve mentioned here

But my character second Life does not have a face yes she lives two lives simultaneously but still her second Life the secret one does not have a face.
Like she doesn’t put on a wig or change her appearance and lives as the second Identity

I hope I’m not being confusing

It’s like she’s keeps her work as a secret and does it using a different Identity, she has a huge fanbase and nobody in her family infact no-one knows about her life as the worker one.

1 Like

Okay, I love the story idea you’ve come up with!
Does your second character wear a different outfit than usual? As you explained before, she has a secret job - does she have a separate outfit because of this?

If not and it’s something like an identity online, you can show what she usually shows as her icon or profile picture.

1 Like

I decided to try my luck with this.

The MC of my Double Life Story:

Small Cover: H
Small Cover Option 2: A
Art Splash: B
Art Splash Option 2: M
Large Cover: K
Large Cover Option 2: W
Art Scene: T
Art Scene Option 2: C

Thank you for hosting this contest. My IG is @karome_episode

1 Like

No she can’t I mean it’s an online work she doesn’t show her body for that, her work’s done, everything’s through a screen so no-one can see her she’s really really careful so nobody can ever know about it

Amazing amazing you gave me a perfect idea. Ahhhhh i love you so much yayayyy

1 Like
my entry 👀
Do not look unless you are @/EpisodeParadise or team members

Title- For Love or Money?
Description- One person two lives, it’s already a mess but when you’re supposed to marry him life becomes a lot more interesting.
Will you be able to resist him while you write your way through it. [CC | ART]

my character second Life does not have a face yes she lives two lives simultaneously but still her second Life the secret one does not have a face.
Like she doesn’t put on a wig or change her appearance and lives as the second Identity

I hope I’m not being confusing

It’s like she’s keeps her work as a secret and does it using a different Identity, she has a huge fanbase and nobody in her family infact no-one knows about her life as the worker one. It’d like she has an online Identity :wink:

Found this perfect royalty free picture which gives me the MC’s second life’s vibes. Feeling proud XD

Preferred artists

Small Cover: - T
Small Cover Option 2: - C
Large Cover: -K
Large Cover Option 2: - V
Art Splash: - C
Art Splash Option 2: -D/M
Background: B2
Background Option 2: B1

1 Like

Last minute entry :sweat_smile:

Entry

Title:- DL: Eternal Shades of Night
By day she is an EBI officer-

By night, she is :shushing_face:

And no, she is not a vampire or a hybrid or a werewolf.

Preferred artists

Small Cover: “B”
Small Cover Option 2: “D”
Large Cover: “K”
Art Splash: “E”
Art Splash Option 2: “Q”
Edited Splash Option: “E2”
Background: “B2”

My Insta is @jessi_episode

2 Likes