Doubt about this look LL

I don’t know about this look… I feel like the glasses aren’t good enough and I need to delete them but when I do that it kinda feels unfinished… like she misses something what do you guys think about this character?

2 Likes

up

She’s looks pretty in my opinion.

I think she’s perfectly fine. :two_hearts:

1 Like

What’s the purpose of the look in context of the story? Is she at work, chillin at home, does she have bad eyesight, are the glasses just an accessory?

Well I kinda wanted to make a character that isn’t really a party girl but more of a book reader the glasses are something because she has bad eyesight

Based on her appearance ( glasses, casually dressed in neutral tones, simple ponytail) my first impression of the character is that she seems bookish, cozy, maybe introverted. If that’s the look you’re going for then I think this is a great outfit. Maybe you could add one of the Strapped Accented Watches if you think its missing something, a watch seems like a fitting accessory for a type A intellectual, the dark blue one would look good.

I love this look! She is gorgeous!!! To me this look with the glasses is perfect 100% hehe.
(She reminds me of my own MC from my story hehe with same hair and clothes lolll… except without glasses and mine is a Scottish Spanish Native Amarican :grin:)

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story reviews and ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.