I love this!!

1 Like

Thankyou i’ll read yoirs soom😊

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R!! :raising_hand_woman::partying_face:

1 Like

hey anyone down to do a r4r anyone interested?

story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5582062362099712

1 Like

Sweet! Send me your story details and I’ll get to it after I’m done with the current stories. :relieved:

2 Likes

Of Course! I’ll send you the screenshot of it when I’m done reading your story.

Awww thank you :cry::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Finished!!

1 Like

Here is my link!!!

I will start yours tomorrow because here is quite late! As soon as I finish I will send you my screenshot and my comment!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi thank you for this, I’d love to do a R4R with ss, if you’re up for it!
I hope you’d enjoy!

Story name: A Better Life
Author: Eden Episode
Instagram: @edenepisode
Description: You were finally adopted by a lovely couple. One day they tell you they have a big surprise for you. Who knew that this surprise would change your life forever?
Number of episodes: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5179444455211008

2 Likes

Sure thing :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes I’d be cool with it! But it might take me some time to get to your story, I’ll let you know when I’ve read it and I’ll send screen shots. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, I just finished your story! I love the relationship between Anthony and Elena! But I don’t know if this is on purpose or not, at the end of chapter 3, one of the scenes loops twice.

1 Like

@crisp Hey thanks. And what scene are you referring to? Is it the story cover? Or what scene loops? Maybe I can fix it.

Episode 3, when we see her go through her day as a teacher and she tells us what she teaches. Around there.

Heyy! I just published my story and I will love a R4R !!
Story: Blank Canvas
Author IG: @nicollee.writes
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: ** stella had always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets will start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC, ART, 2LI

1 Like

Heyyo, congrats on publishing! It’ll take some time for me to get to your story, but I’ll definitely be reading it.

Thank youu :two_hearts: dont worry just let me know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes